FS: S13 AC parts, stock intake, intercooler/BOV/piping ect..

I have a bunch of stuff for sale. I will sell it cheap, some of it VERY cheap! Everything is very open to offers.
All parts are for a S13, off of a JDM Silvia.

-AC parts. some lines, canister, core, ect… don’t have everything, but if you need a part or two…$5 for everything.

-stock intake piping from MAF to turbo with PCV hose and vacuum nipple and BOV re-circ opening, with box and dirty filter…$20

-SR20DET K&N style intake filter. bolts directly to the MAF.(are 240sx MAF’s the same as an SR?)…$40

-SR20DET stock intercooler with BOV and piping/couplers. good shape, worked great…$80

-8-9mm wheels spacers. universal fit for 4 or 5 bolt patterns. never used…$15

-Exhuast heat wrap. new box, 2" wide BIG roll of it. Good brand (therma-tech I think it is?) never used…$40

and if any one is interested in a set of GTR front brake pads or stock rear pads, PM me for more info.

anyone??

Did this car get wrecked or something, if it did, do you still have access to it?

I might want the intercooler setup, but you live in grand prairie right.

this is just stuff I took off my car or upgraded.
the intercooler and piping is in great shape, and yes I live in Grande prairie. but that’s only a 4hour drive away, and I come down to edmonton every couple weeks. or shipping on the bus would be around $30 I would guess. anyway, it would be easy to work something out.

I also have a battery in good shape, replaced it with a smaller one when I put my new intercooler in. $30
and a 1st gen mitsubishi eclipse BOV. they are great for lower boost aplications. Mine wouldn’t stay closed at high boost (13-15psi) but this would probably be good for low boost aplications. I would refund the money if it didn’t work for you. $50 … I payed $60 and didn’t even use it.

everything is open to offers.

is it fmic or smic?

it’s the stock SMIC with piping couplers, and BOV, exactly how it came out of my car in working condition. you interested in it??

I will take the A/C stuff. I will be able to pick it up when I go on my next parts run up there. Can you hold it all for me? Thanks!

ill take the maf and maf plug, i pm’d you about it already

yeah, MAF is yours.
AC stuf is all yours allan, but I don’t live in edmonton. how would you like to arrange transfer?? And let me know what all you need and i’ll see if I have it, there are still a few things on the car still.

updated and some prices lowered. I might be headed to edmonton the weekend of the 5th so might be able to work something out with free shipping.