FS: S14 brakes, bumper, lip ect

Ok time to get all my stuff outta here so here it all in in one shot, pics will be up later in the day.

S14 Zenki OEM Bumper - 180 bucks - Currently no cracks except a small one where the front lip mounts up, you cant see it unless under the car, needs to be painted but otherwise in fine condition.

S14 Zenki Front Lip - 150 bucks - Should know what this looks like not mint condition but still fine.

Will sell the front lip with bumper for 300 together

S14 OEM Spoiler - 60 bucks - Currently white, no cracks or damage. Point of intrest it reduces your drag coefficient from 0.33 to 0.31 says this in the 95 brochure.

S14 climate control unit - 20 bucks - No paint flakes, works including the lights.

S14 OEM front brakes - 60 bucks - includes calipers, pads, and rotors and lines, everything worked fine when taken off, rotors might need a refinish.

PM me if interested I work on first come first serve no posts of its mine will matter to me what matters is cash in hand.
Items located in St. Catharines, pickup only

i want the bumper with the lip, can u ship or meet me sumwhere im in montreal at the moment would be willing to drive sumwhere reasonable, let me kno asap, thanks tyler

I interested in the Climate Control unit simply because my lights don’t work on it (well, for the most part heh)…

Also, do you still have your leather wrapped steering wheel?

And will you be around GTA any time soon?

I really cannot drive anywhere with it seeing as I dont have the vehicle to do so, I also have no way to ship it economicaly.

Cool, and yes I still have my leather wrapped steering wheel, but I will be honest I wont let it go for cheap since it has a perfectly functioning airbag in it.

lol that wheel is fawking ugly the airbag doesn’t make it worth shit… just makes it ugly…i’d rather have a beat up 89 wheel than that one lol…if someone wants it you should be payign them to take it. not to mntion its the same gayy ass wheel found in alot of early nissans with airbags