FS: S14 D2 coilovers w/ Afco 10/9 springs and fresh dampers

These are Sasha Anis’s old S14 coilovers ( www.sg-motorsport.com )

they have AFCO 10k / 9k spring rates and are what he ran in GT class last year.

His dampers were bent and ghey and i just got some fresher (not new, just recharged) ones in and will be disassembling and reassembling them with fresher dampers.

The springs cost around $300, actually i cant remember exactly but they cost more than QA1 springs, and they are pure hardcore motorsport springs bought from Bicknell Racing Products

http://www.afabcorp.com/AFCO_Dynatec…T&Store_Code=A

this is the company that makes the springs.

I was supposed to trade them for a set of S13 coilovers but i cant wait for that dude to come through so i am offering them up now.

One of the rear coilovers is still at Sasha’s place so these are not something you can pick up tonite but i will have the other coilover soon and can ship as early as mid next week.

$600

cdn and usd are the same now so all prices are north american currency

hmm. Mexico is in North America.

600 pesos?

=56USD

Sold.

Also:

600 DKK (greenland) = 108 USD

I’ll have your 600 pesos by tonight.

lol

i meant ACTUAL north american countries, not countries included in NAFTA for the purposes of exploitation of their people at the expense of the domestic middle class.

but then again… maybe that includes Canada too.

sidenote: DIAF

sidenote x 2: will trade for some sort of illegal firearm if you bring it over the border to me… will add cash if the weapon has some confrimed kills on it. blood is even better, means there was a struggle after shots fired.