FS - s14 kouki Version Select Full Kit

I have a Version Select version 1 kit for a Kouki. Brand new, never painted. Started to fit it but nothing has been drilled yet. The front bumper has a small crack (maybe 1" long) on the very top flat part, no problem to patch up at all. It will need a little bit of final fit work before paint. You can reply here or email me at sj250@telus.net Thanks for looking and let me know if there are any questions!

I have this posted at $800 on the other sites for for my necc boys I will do $700. That is a ridiculous price and just about 1/2 of what I paid for it so if anyone lowballs me a big black dude name Tyrone will visit you in the middle of the night and make you his playtoy! 8)

send me pix to trunks_phil@yahoo.com

Pics here of the kit:

O_O Why are you selling such that?! It’s teh buttsekcz

B-Wurm :smiley:

A really shitty story behind it actually. I had a chick run the side of her Toyota Matrix down my front bumper in the canadian tire parking lot. Did nothing to my car but take off some paint on my front bumper. Apparently the Toyota’s are made from tinfoil though. Her front fender, and both side doors were f$%&ed up. Anyways, I had plans of ordering a kit anyways so instead of repainting and fixing my front bumper I just ordered this instead. Well a couple weeks ago I got a call from the insurance company saying they are putting me at fault and I have to pay off the $2900 repair bill on her car. I only have a little over a month to pay it off so I am trying to get some money for that. :roll:

hey man i mite be interested …hook up a numb

Shitty, Shitty

Someone help him out and pick up this bargain.

And just so everyone knows. I don’t need to get rid of it THAT bad so $700 is 100% FIRM. I will NOT go any lower than that so don’t even ask.