FS: S14 parts

Just picked up a new project and have some stuff for sale from it. Everything is best offer, I’m not sure what S14 parts are worth. Also willing to trade for interesting GTR and S14 parts.

1. HKS hi-power exhaust, haven’t taken it off the car yet but from a quick look the resonator is dented, the rest of it looks to be in good shape.

2. JDM zenki silvia hood, white, good condition… silvia emblem is missing.

3. full USDM zenki front end (fenders, bumper, lights, hood, grill). It’s black, paint isn’t the greatest, fenders have a some dents/scrapes. passenger side corner light is missing, hood has hood pins in it, hood pins included. selling because I want a kouki front.

I will have pictures up in the next couple days.

Would really like to trade for some parts my S14 needs:
Full set of locks with keys
center section of the tail lights
dashboard in good condition
that’s all i can think of right now.

PM is the best way to contact me.

hks exhaust for s14?

i have brand ne mcguard wheel locks to trade +cash

if the price is right ill come get it tommorrow

ill take the hood with the pins if it’s in better shape then mine or else just sell me the hood pins

I have locks and a key that works on everything but the trunk. and the centre tail light section. I have 2 full sets of zenki tails actually.

any other interesting S14 parts? lol

Exhaust is sold.

Forgot to put these up, “carbon fiber” mirrors with LED turn signals, best offer or trade for stock mirrors.

Here are pictures of the body panels and mirrors:

how much for the lip and mud gards?

hi, are u around today or tomorrow? I can swing by and pick up the parts tonight or tomorrow anytime. let me know how much and when!

Sorry to those who have PM’d me. I’ve been busy the last few days so I haven’t got back to you yet, I’ll try to answer them all tonight.

As for prices, let me know if these sound unreasonable… like I said, I’m not sure what S14 stuff is worth.

Fenders: $50 each
Hood with hood pins: $50
Silvia hood, minty condition: $150
Bumper: $50
LE front lip: $100
Headlights: $80 for the pair
Corner light (only have driver side): $20
Bumper signal light (only have driver side): $20

If anyone wants the whole thing, shoot me an offer… I’ll cut a deal to sell it all at once.

There is only one mud guard so no dice there. Yes, I’ll be at the shop tomorrow afternoon & evening.

If anyone wants to come get something, call/text me at 519.242.3965