S14 Silvia parts (Front clip)

I have a front clip from which i’ll be selling parts off it, so far i’ll list the parts that are up for sale that i can think off let me know if ur interested in anything…

Hood:$160
Fenders:$130
bumper:$120
White faced gauge cluster:$120
s14 silvia 4 piston front Brakes with spindles, rotors and 5 lug hubs: $550
plus i have Skyline GTS-T wheels to fit the brakes:$200obo
S14 stock climate control:$75
S14 silvia headlights:$250obo
S14 silvia corner lights:$80

Blitz Nur spec cat-back exhaust (pretty sure its from a skyline, was gonna hack it up and make a custom exhaust): $350obo
Trust competition muffler: $150obo
S13:rear seats $20
S14 240sx front brakes and rotors: $150

Let me know again if ur interested in anything…PM me or e-mail me

Located in innisfil

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb279/midnightsilvia/IMAGE_136.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb279/midnightsilvia/IMAGE_129.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb279/midnightsilvia/IMAGE_128.jpg

what year is it?

what color is the hood??

its a zenki silvia don’t know the exact year…the hoods colour is white

Pictures added!!

Hey, do u know a picture of the unwrapped headlights you can send me… Need to replace these damn yellow’d stockers… If you do, my email is du_man_1@hotmail.com

pm just sent.

any 5spd swap parts available from the clip???

Well I left the same question on TNC but anyway.
Do you know if the hood and headlighs are the same size as usdm?
If yes, im interested, headlights mostely.

i’m looking to sell parts of this thing fast so people here’s ur chance, though me some decently fair offers, and will probably do business

any dents on or scratches on the fenders? pearl white?.. how much wuld you sell just the jdm bumper re-bar for?

i call everyting :slight_smile:
but really, hook me up with the hsk turbo timrer harness i need just the one clip s0n!.
also if u want a ride up to get your whip im down from thrusday,not friday,sat and sun im avail. all the time accept fri. call me s0n!

no sctratches or dents on the fenders, as far as i can remember quote me a fair price for that and the re-bar and we’ll do business, but i need to get replies quick, need to get rid of the clip, and yes the colour is pearl white

I also have a KA24DE for sale or for parts let me know ASAP what u guys want from it, its in innisfill at intense motorsports so would have to be picked up there

I PM’d you last week with no response. I am looking for a pair of front lower control arms. I don’t care of the condition of the bushing or ball joint, as long as they are straight.

i sent you pm couple weeks ago but no answer. i will probably buy some stuff out of your clip. pm me.

What do you have left for sale from this clip?

is the climate control including the vent motor and wiring or just the digital climate conrol?

Thanks

im interested in the rear seats. if they are in decent conditionn ill take them off you. let me know where we can meet. i live in brampton too. you can call me at 905 846 2160 and my e mail is kid_game7@hotmail.com. my names chadwick. thanks.

do you still have the parts for the s14, and how much for whole front end?