S14 JDM front clip parts

I have a bunch of left over parts from a S14 JDM from clip…heres what I have for sale so far:

S13/S14 Momo wheel, hub and horn - SOLD

S14 front sway bar - $10 OBO

S14 Silvia Digital Climate $150
Removed from the clip all the sensors and wiring from under the dash.

S14 Radio Bezel (no I didnt paint it white) SOLD

S14 kg/mm front suspension lowering springs and struts $50 OBO

S14 tension rods w/ plastic covers $15 OBO

S14 Inner Splash Gaurds SOLD

S14 Drivers inner door panel $10 OBO
Has small rips

JDM S14 Cluster - SOLD

Clutch slave cylinder - SOLD

I am located in Hamilton. Please post here or PM.

yeah… …k

your S13 Tail lights hatchback - $25 dollars show a pic of Soarer / SC300/400 tails

That first pic of s13 tails those are not hatch :S they almost look like there sc300 tails did u make a mistake??

~Justin

The story behind the tail lights is that I bought s14 fog lights off ebay and the guy sent me these. I was told they were s13 tail lights. I am not trying to sell something to which they are not. I did not want to send them back to the guy becuase of shipping reasons. I did file a complaint with paypal but I a responsible for shipping so its not worth it for me to send them back to him.

Sorry made reply here by accident.

Err not to crap on your thread, but those tails look to be exactly the same as the USDM Zenki SC tails. Either way, you’d have more luck on www.clublexus.com/forums you shouldn’t have too much trouble selling them if someone’s are damaged.

yeah… k, you’re a homo. Why didn’t you just pm him? Why reply to the thread… losers.

Anyways, JamesS, YGPM so check it!

if your ever up in north toronto i’ll take the sway bar (if thats rear)

shit nvm its front

that hub will not work on an s14, sorry.

http://importnut.net/steeringswap.htm

You can get it to work. It is made for the S13 but can make it work for the S14.

OK I need these parts gone. Lowballers make an offer I need it out of the garage.

I also will be adding new parts to the list,

Thanks.

Bump

Digital Climate Control with all wiring pulled from the car $200

Make an offer on the other stuff if you want something.

i’d like the undercovers/ plash guards. u gonna be in the gta anytime? if so, PM me

thanks

PauL

Those are pending sale, I will let you know if I sell them.

give you $25 for the useless rhd dash.

Do you have an S14 DTRL relay?

no sorry.

I hope you are kidding. The s14 JDM RHD dash is a direct, plug-in swap for the LHD dash. Only the warning lights need to be moved around a bit. I know because I consulted the manuals and wiring at length before swapping in the JDM dash that came in my clip, then running it for several 1000 kms.

You can also swap the individual gauges around too. I currently have a black JDM cluster with the LHD white tach - originally a cheap-o replacement but it looks great! Feel free to rip me off! :slight_smile:

That should help you sell it James. For all the parts you don’t see here check out the link in my sig!

I might. I have almost all the remaining wiring/electricals. What is it? Proper name, location, etc.?

I have updated the list that I have for sale still.