fs: s14/w sr for cheap **half SOLD** now parting out

$3600 firm or $4700firm w/ interior, fmic and body panels car is almost rust free!! just very very little bubbling on the rockers

no interior
no body panels
no brakes
no le rims
no exhuast
no fmic and bov

yes chasis
yes sr turn key sr motor
yes 5lug
yes 5spd swap
yes wheels w/ tires
yes dash

very good canidate for a track car.

You considering trades?

i’m interested in this car.

sorry no trades and only thing i would be intrested in is a s14

if i got rid of my S13 shell i’d buy this right away

sorry to say but that frame is going to cost a Few grand to square up. a minit will need a few days worth of frame pulling just to get the wheel centers squared up… the rocker will never be stuctureally sound again and I doubt the firewall box ( where the door hinge affixes to ) section will ever be close to square. Then another few days to pull the drivers side frame out to where the a door will sit in the frame with any reasonable shape and seal properly…

My advice to owner would be to part it out…

My advice to a buyer is to get it looked at by a reputable frame alingment shop before you buy it… $5000K may turn into $9-10K+ by the time it’s fixed.

It may even be that you can’t sell that car, as a driveable car, legally if it turns out that it’s not repairable or roadworthy. ( based on HTA bylaws )

yes looking at pictures you know it all… :roll: and yes i know parting out the car is a better option for me but don’t have the time to deal with it yet thats why i want to try and sell it whole. any intrestd buyer should know what they should do before purchasing a car.

my advise is if someone isn’t asking for advise keep it to yourself. i know my options and whats better. i don’t need your advise. if i do i will ask

why yes I can tell by looking at a few picks… may not be 100% accurate, but it’s a damn site closer to the truth then you saying that it only needs a fender and a door to fix it & be road worthy… the previous post was not really intended for you, I was just trying to be nice, it was intended for the buyer who may not realize the full extent of the situation.

That’s the beauty of public fourms… is that sometimes someone like me can come along and help out somone who may not understand what they are getting into based on what you are claiming to be needed… isn’t that neat.
So I said my pc. above. if someone wishes to ignore what i’ve said, buy the car for a daily driver but finds out that they can’t because it can’t be cerified or it drives like crap… then they really have no recourse with you as someone, me, has laied out the potential problems with the car… so now, it’s caveat emptor not venditor.

yes looking at pictures you know it all… and yes i know parting out the car is a better option for me but don’t have the time to deal with it yet thats why i want to try and sell it whole. any intrestd buyer should know what they should do before purchasing a car.

my advise is if someone isn’t asking for advise keep it to yourself. i know my options and whats better. i don’t need your advise. if i do i will ask

Thats the spirit… :roll: :roll:

i dont recall me saying it needs a fender and door to be road worthy. if you were an intrested buyer then by all means let me know your opinions since it will count. lets keep this as a for sale thread if your intrested contact me regarding about the car if not then just keep it to yourself.

i went by with my mech/body guy since i need a track car cuz im rethinkin if i can affrod to drift the kouki. he told me the damaege isnt that bad needs to be on frame machine and everyhting will be up to standards and he said im lookin around 1500-2000.
JON i was wondering if i could could take the car to antehr shop for them too look at to see if i can get it done for cheaper. ill pay for the towing tho.

still for sale. someone take it while im still too busy to touch the car.

offers are welcomed on the entire car but im firm on 3600 w/ no fmic, interior and body panels .

exhuast will not be sold w/ the car

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/Picture229.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/Picture205.jpg

how much for the front mount alone?

GT

not parting until i have time to start stripping the whole car

I can’t beleive this hasn’t sold yet, 3600$ for an sr 240? wow

lock this thread please.

the whole car is not for sale anymore. i recieved a deposit for the engine and 5spd swap.

this car will now be parted out unless someone is intrested in the chasis.

thanks,
jon