fs: s14/w sr for cheap **half SOLD** now parting out

selling a s14 that you can use for parts or even fix up (but i wouldn’t fix it). for $5000 the car will be sold with the turn key still running mint sr w/ all the stuff needed to keep it running good.

parts that will be taken off
-the coilover but will be replaced to stock or even lowering springs.
-the z32 brakes that will be replaced by stock also.
-exhuast will be taken off down pipe all the way down but wont be replacing that since i have nothing to
-front jdm bumper will be replaced with a white front bumper
-oem wheels will be replaced with some of my spare 5bolt rims
-front head lights

whats left on the car thats good
-sr redtop w/ fmic, blitz bov, aftermarket fpr, walbro fuel pump, exedy clutch 33% over stock still very meaty was recently installed
-everything needed for 5spd except the ka tranny but there sr so even better
-leather interior

and now what is wrong with the car
the car got T boned on the driver side. from front fender all the way to the rear 1/4 panel. door got pushed and wont open. the car can still drive it’s just body damage. if you decide to fix it i can throw in a door for you and refer you to a body shop that has the proper machines to fix it w/o the over expensive prices. i can also provide towing. the car still has a CLEAN title and still is my favorite car i had so far.

i’m only going to give this offer for a bit if no bites i will start parting it out.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/Picture279a.jpg

from that angle it looks good

you can reach me at 416 710 2240 if your intrested. serious inquries only.

thanks,
jon

get pics of it from the bad angle…lol

Email me with more info to akademks09@hotmail.com and some more pics…

Hey, sounds salvagable… Can you please send me more details about the car (orig. kms and motor kms), some more pictures of all around (and under if possible) and interior… and if your willing… what you would be willling to sell the car for without taking those parts off…

Email me back at du_man_1@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Steve-O

here is a vid of my exhuast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHZd3-kqHlc don’t mind my friends in the background.

and the pics
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/05-06-06_2015.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/05-06-06_2018.jpg

anyone know of how much money it would take to get this car back in working order??

looks like the b pillar is completely destroyed…can this even be fixed at all? :o

if it has a salvage title it’s not worth anything other than parts if thats what you’re after. salvage titles are a pain to get rid of.

Does it have a salvage title?

The guy said it’s a clean title in his first post. Unless that was part of the edit he made later.

no salvage tittle i checked it out yesterday since i want a track car… i got quoted to fix the damage and its not too bad/

I might be interested too.

I’ll get back to you soon.

it still has a “clean” title. i have a door if you want to fix it and all you would need is headlights and exhuast since thats the only things i dont have to replace it with. i am firm on the price and will have this available for a short time. i will probably start parting it out after the niagra meet so for anyone who is intrest give me a call at 416 710 2240

bpiller and rear 1/4 panel is pretty much what needs to be fixed

jon

i checked the car out and its pretty clean, just looks like u have to replace the door and fenders. only body work. everything else is fine.

hrmmm 5gs, lets seee

milage on body? was it originally 5 spd?

rust spots?

pretty sure the car is orginally five speed

28x xxx on the cluster and very light bubbling on the rocker. it was already 5spd when i bought it the sr was originally auto so u can assure it wasnt beaten on. car still runs and starts up if you want to see how it runs

u sure there is no b pillar damage? looks kinda smashed to me

u sure there is no b pillar damage? looks kinda smashed to me[/quote]

any question direct it to me and i’ll answer them best i can. i already said bpillar and rear 1/4 needs to be fixed. and it is only body damage.

okay last push then i part out.

$4000 firm
no interior
no body panels
no brakes
no le rims

yes chasis
yes sr turn key sr motor
yes fmic
yes 5lug
yes 5spd swap

if your intrested contact me at 416 710 2240 this offer will stand for a short time

jon

ok wtf, the SR itself is 2-3gs at least with the setup you have. 5lug is like 3-4bills. if you part it out you’ll make so much more money.