FS: Sabres tickets for wednesday and friday

I have two tickets for tonights game and friday’s game
Section 314
Row 2
Its where the Sabres Shoot Twice
Im looking to get $325 for the pair

You should def. get $300 for game 2. If you don’t find any great offers and don’t feel like scalping, i’ll offer you 2 and a quarter for tonights.

Thanks but if i sold at 225 I would take a loss on the tickets. I am only a mini pack holder and didn’t get the huge discounts that the season ticket holders received.

GLWS

I know Twizted is looking for tickets for friday night.

how would you be taking a loss on the tickets, please explain. you definitely shouldn’t have paid $ 112.50 as a mini pack holder. lol

Tickets were around 125 a piece and that doesn’t include all of the other fees that are added on. The first two rows in the 300 level are priced differently and that is why they are more expensive.

oh damn… u got hosed. just out of curiosity why would 300 sect. row 2 cost more than row 3?

It’s ridiculous first off season ticket holders get the tickets for like $40 a seat which is a huge discount from face value. Also there section breakdown is messed up. I believe that there is a section in the 100 level that sell for less than the first two rows in the 300 level sell for. There really isn’t a bad seat in the whole arena. I agree with you when you question why row 3 costs different and i don’t know. I think they should change it to the first five rows to make it more balanced.

^ you have to draw the line somewhere, then if you were in row 5 you would be like wtf row 6 is $xx.xx cheaper

yeah i understand that its just that the section breakdown is so unbalanced thats all

bumpo for mike cuz hes 10 feet away from me

Anyone for tonight 300
there good seats