FS: Sabres vs. Senators, Game 2, 2 Tickets

Section 110
Row 19
Seats 25 & 26

Side ths sabres shoot twice on. You won’t be disappointed with these seats. The are directly level with the tunnel leading to the Pour Man’s Aud Club (features full bar and beef on weck sandwich station).

500 obo

lowballers need not respond. if i dont get 500, they go on ebay.

sam 228-7406

not a bad price i guess for 100 level, GLWS wish i had the money.

i have someone interested, sendign them the info now

good price!

if they are sens fans, the price is 650…

and no, im not kidding…

going on ebay… i will post the link.

sold for 525 on ebay

:tup:

nice…a friend of mine just sold both his pairs. (100 level) Made a killing on them

Out of curiosity what did you pay for these? Face on the ones I have is $250

im a season ticketholder… cost structure for my section is:

rd1 = 30 per seat per game
rd2 = 40 per seat per game
cf = 60 per seat per game
scf = 85 per seat per game

i let the market dictate my selling prices… its been working out well :tup:

wait are you saying your conf finals playoff ticets were 60 bux per seat? i dont think so… face is alot higher… that seems like regular season prices

yea those seem to be off. A friend of mine is a mini-pack holder…and 300 levels were 95 a seat for round 1.

yeah I couldn’t care less what you sell them for, I was just wondering what season ticket holders got them for compared to face value

his cost structure is correct, as hard as it is to believe

sam’s tickets are in the end zones, which were $30 a seat during the season, which carried over into the first round (even though i thought they were supposed to carry it over into the second round) with the larger increases coming in the 3rd and hopefully 4th rounds. same way they’ve done it for years past. season ticketholders get the hookup, and ONLY season ticketholders. mini-pack holders have to pay WINDOW value (they do get option for playoff tickets tho which many obviously do not lol) which was ~90 a seat for the 1st two rounds, ~150/seat for round 3, and 200/seat for round 4 IN THE 300’S :eek:

so yea, sams numbers are not off…

nope, my numbers are definitely correct. i have the credit card bills to prove it :smiley:

season ticket holders get hooked up pretty hardcore… its fantastic

minipack holders only get like 2 bucks off window price per game.

do you own season tickets? :bloated:

wow hooked up is an understatement after seeing those prices.

I’m willing to bet Sam, a few playoff games + a few games this season has easily covered your cost for season tickets this year and next haha lol