FS: Sabres vs Bruins tickets!

I have 2 tickets for sale for the Sabres vs Bruins game. This is on Thursday April 5. Section 106 row 9, seats 1 and 2. These are only 9 rows up from the ice and behind the players bench. Great seats. This game is sold out.

PM me if you are interested.

pm sent

can you PM me a price youre looking for?

PM sent

price?

yeah, how much?!

I’d like to get 300 (which is what was paid to get these tickets) obo. My mom bought these for my birthday and I am going to be out of town for the game. So I’m trying to get back as much of her money as I can. I’m not trying to make a profit on these.

holy christ.

holy crap i dought your gunna get that much ill offer $200 i dont really kno what people are offerin u so sorry if its a lo ball

man i should have bought more tix at the beginning of the season.

Could have gotten this game for 75-80 bucks a pair in the 100 level.

Really??, cause season ticket face value is $70 ea. and individial ticket face value is $89 ea. for these seats. These are 100 level premium seats.

Considering it is the last home game, sold out as usual, and a hell of a lot less than the playoffs are going to be, $300 is not THAT crazy…

We sat in the 100 level a couple times this season, and bought tickets from stubhub. They were from a season ticket holder, and we never paid 70 bucks each.

I beleive the 300 level season ticket face value was 18 dollars or something. The 100 was more deffinitely but not 70 each.

Just to let you guys know face value is 89. Sabres tickets do NOT go for face value anymore. They haven’t in a long time, trust me because I’ve tried for a long time to get reasonably priced tickets. Like I said its 300 obo. I cannot take 200 though and have my mom lose 100 on these tickets.

Just checked Stubhub and another site and tickets in this same section, same game, are 300 EACH.

to correct you, you can not pay face value this season because of all the band wagon jumpers. but it is a goood price for the last home game. I have paid for my fair share in the 8 games i went to. And if i was going to be in town, I would buy the,. good luck!

New price, $250 or best offer! Last sold out home game. You will not get tickets this cheap during playoffs.

Tickets have been sold.

damn 250$ good price i woulds jumped all over this if i dident already have tix for this game