FS: Sabres Tickets

OK, i have season tickets this year and i was seeing if anyone wanted to pick up some of these games befor ethey go on sale to the public. well start with the value games for now.

section 308 (shoot twice)
row 5
nice view of the whole ice

$42 for the pair

here is a list of the games. if you want any of the other games let me know and i will see if i planned on going to them or not.

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?organ_val=1585&schedule=list

Buffalo Sabres vs. Vancouver Canucks (SILVER) HSBC Arena Friday, 1/19/07
8:00PM EST

how much for that guy?

might be interested in

Buffalo Sabres vs. Edmonton Oilers (BRONZE) HSBC Arena Thursday, 2/15/07
7:00PM EST

Buffalo Sabres vs. Washington Capitals (VALUE) HSBC Arena Wednesday, 3/21/07

maybe we can work out a package deal?

pm sent

Buffalo Sabres vs. Florida Panthers (VALUE) HSBC Arena Thursday, 12/14/06

interested in selling the pair for the opener?

hook a brotha up as a sort of “going away” gift?

:slight_smile:

pm sent

and the offer for the home opener/toronto/montreal games would have to be pretty nice

pm sent

Buffalo Sabres vs. Atlanta Thrashers (BRONZE) HSBC Arena Saturday, 10/28/06
7:00PM EDT

if you can get me a saturday game also?

dont care shoot me a pm with a set you dont want i just may 90% to take it esp at 42 a pair

im not to sure if i need those…i might be splitting a deal with my friend

oh man i can’t wait for the season to start i hope my seasons come monday!!

i cant wait for the games that they wear the throwbacks so i dont have to look at those POS flying slugs

seriously. i am really pissed about those. they are a disgrace.

ok, these are starting to go. if you want to call dibs let me know asap. if you want, i can put in a few games and we can work out a package deal too. i will let the silver and bronze games go too if i am not going to them. so shoot me a pm so i can get all the games set. thanks.

shit… whats still avalible for the value tickets?

Sabres vs. Tampa Bay Monday, November 20, 2006

Sabres vs. Boston Tuesday, January 30, 2007

there are some bronze/silver games left too. pm me if youre interested.

PMd

ok…anyone who was interested in any games at all can you shoot me a pm and tell me what games you want? i want to make sure that i dont tell 2 people they have the same game. after that i will post all the games that are left. i think there is 1 value game left and a bunch of silver and bronze ones.

AND i may have 4 more tickets to the first canes game. PM me if youre interested.

Hey, I’m in the same section! All the way against the wall. Seats 13-14!! I guess I might be seeing a bunch of you at the games. Those of you I actually know anyway!!!

bump…if youre interested in anything shoot me a pm. i should be getting the tickets soon, so if you requested a game let me know when you want to pick them up.

bump…still a bunch of games left.

i have 4 other tickets to the 10/20 game vs carolina…should be a great game
sec 309. $80/pair or $150 for the 4 (together)