Buffalo Sabres Tickets - Multiple Games - Sect. 307 Row 5

From my season tickets. Seats are in section 307 which is pretty much the blue line on the Sabres shoot twice side. Row 5, seats 14 and 15 which are 2 seats in from the aisle. I had other tickets for the home opener so haven’t sat in these yet so no picture but for now here’s one from seats3d…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24693[/ATTACH]

Games available are below. If you want multiple let me know and we can work out a package deal. For last minute games I can transfer them but you’re looking at a $2 per ticket fee so I’d prefer to mail them.

Price is for both tickets and all are well below face value.

2/3/2014 Monday - Edmonton - $70
2/25/2014 Tuesday - Carolina - $70
2/26/2014 Wednesday - Boston - $90
2/28/2014 Friday - San Jose - $70
3/9/2014 Sunday - Chicago - $80
3/16/2014 Sunday - Montreal - $90
3/29/2014 Saturday - Tampa Bay - $70
4/1/2014 Tuesday - New Jersey - $70
4/8/2014 Tuesday - Detroit - $75

I’ll be adding more games as the season progresses depending on when this kid we’re expecting decides to come and hockey games are put on the back-burner. If there isn’t a game listed that you’re interested in let me know and I’ll see if I can make it available.

Alright guys, I know this teams sucks so I’m open to offers. At the very least you get some pleasure of going to boo them and, if you’re lucky, take part in a “Fire Darcy” chant. My wife is going to castrate me if I don’t start selling some of these we’re not going to.

Was finally able to make a game in these seats last night and, in my opinion, they’re in a perfect spot. Good view of the ice (see below). Blue light zone right at the entrance of the aisle and a men’s bathroom right across from the aisle. Exit is easy too as there’s a staircase going down to alumni plaza about 20’ from the aisle. Let me know…

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/935978_10151987767767533_1017337147_n.jpg

ill take edmonton

PM sent.

Also guys, I might have tomorrow’s game available against Vancouver. $80 electronically delivered.

Bump. Unfortunately the team still blows but the games are fun. I actually feel better after booing them off the ice.

antosh, you still interested, haven’t heard from you.

Bump now that they’re on a winning “streak”.

Won’t be lasting long lol

Taking offers for tomorrow’s game, let me know.

May also be selling the Toronto game on the 29th. Would rather them go to a Sabres fan than a Leafs fan on Stubhub.

Have tomorrow’s game available. Let me know if you’re interested, open to offers. Updated first post with games that are still available.

Another bump! Thursday’s game is still up for grabs. Apparently these guys are fun to watch because I’ve been moving some on Stubhub finally but would prefer not to get raped with their fees.

And bumping again. Tonight’s game is still available and I may have Thursday’s game too.

Bump now that this team sucks less.

Ill take the 1/21 Florida tickets, 716-957-2023 i can grab them sometime this weekend

Sorry, just noticed this. My wife and I had a baby last week so my forum time has been cut quite a bit. I’ll shoot you a text but probably won’t be in the buffalo area before the game. Shooting you a text now either way.

For everyone else the games above are still available along with most other future games (I’ll update it soon when I get a chance).

Bump for updated first post. I’m open to offers and package deals at this point.