FS: sabres tix 10/27 vs ottawa sens row 5

IN, should give full refund and pay for the tickets the dude had to buy.

agreed…

oh god. What a dick move.

wow this is so shitty, i knew something was up when i saw 100 level tickets going or 100 bucks for a game against ottawa! so shady right here…

that blows dude

EDIT: i do know joe but i dont think its something he would do.

I have his cell as well as he gave me his address. If you’re watching the game I’m in row 5 still but on the other side of the ice. They gave me a deal for the four. 150

I just want a refund. He doesn’t have to pay for these.

Its probobly an honest mistake.

Well at least you still got tickets, that is shitty though dude. Im sure it was a mistake.

you must be so bored during this game with buffalo not doing shit.

I always wanted to sit real closem. Tup to the service for understanding and being cool. I’m glad I had my BB. It proved where I got the tickets and they helped after that. At first they just took em and said tough luck

K this sucks. Karma? Damn… This blows. 4 to 0…

This may get messy…

Hope you guys can work it out…

That sucks dude. Someone needs an ass kicking

I heard from Joe through a text message.

I initially sent him “Joe, those tickets you sold me were cancelled. The owner called and said they were missing. I would like a refund please. What happened?”

Joe: “I have no idea?! i got them near the beginning of the season as a pack from a guy on craigslist. i can try to get u money but it might take some time”

Joe cont. “i got laid off and don’t have a job. i had to sell the tickets to pay a credit card bill as it is.”

Me: “give me a call. We’ll talk about it.” no reply to this

Me in reply to both: “borrow the cash from your parents so you owe them instead of me? I’d much rather you get me the money and owe someone close to you. My family was pissed.”

Joe: “I understand but i dont really get any help from parents or i woulda borrowed money for my bill. ill ask and get back to u immediately”

Me cont. before reading his previous text “I told them it had to be an honest mistake and youd get my money back. They want me to take you to small claims court. I dont want that. Im reasonable.”

Me cont. 2 “Thanks Joe. I dont get why people over react. I knew youd have a good explanation and get the cash back to me.”

Me in response to last text: “Since you got laid off, are you getting unemployment?”

Hopefully this goes smoothly. I see he is willing to work with me, and it sucks.

Off-topic> What it looks like is the guy he sold them to on craigslist decided to call sabres and tell them he lost his tickets. He either resold them or is now going to the games himself…

I called the Director of Ticket Operations, who gave me his card, and told him Joes side of the story as well as what happened. They will be contacting the “owner/purchaser” of the tickets to see what is going on. I just hope Joe isn’t screwed on the rest of the season that he purchased and all is put straight. It seems that they do not want that to happen which is good. Joe should be happy I kept a cool head and wanted to find out what is going on!

My dad on the other hand almost got arrested by how he acted, and there were 8 security guards that showed up after he mentioned a baseball bat “I’m gonna find the kid and beat his head with a baseball bat” the girl behind the counter thought he said that he was gonna beat HER head with a baseball bat. She was on the verge of tears!

I just stayed calm, pulled out my blackberry and explained how I got the tickets. The BB internet isn’t the fastest, but I pulled up NYSpeed, showed them the posts and listing and they said “oh, ok… lets see what we can do!”

I <3 technology.

damn thank god I didnt buy those tickets.

So, Joe sent me a text last night saying “immediately” and has yet to get back to me.

Should I drive over to his house and have a talk with his parents?

GGGGGrrrrriiiiimmmmmmyyyyyy!

still FS?

how old is this guy?

He has sold quite a bit of stuff on here, and has also offered hundreds of dollars for stuff over the last 2 or 3 months. I find it hard to believe he doesn’t have $250 he can get back to me.

Lost a job or not, he can take that $250 out on credit back from his card to pay me back. Borrow it from his parents as well.

I’m probably just overly annoyed at the situation, making me impatient…

you are handling it far better than I would