FS: Sabres Game 1 @ Home (up to 4 tickets together)

Section 314, Row 13, Seats 15-18

$475 for 2 tickets

$900 for all 4

thats some markup right there…

i cannot see how someone could spend like a little under $250 for only liek 3 er 4 hours of entertainment. but i know this is liek the going rate correct?

but glws

I’ll take offers.

$10 each and a reach around

hahahaha good luck there.

damn…got me beat.

i was just gonna offer a reach around and nothing else

you’re selling 4 300 level tickets for $900?! :eek:

what’s sad is that someone will buy them too.

I’m really hoping that you didn’t buy those tickets and then are just turning around and reselling them at double the price…

Right now I think as lowly of you as I do the scalpers who have buy hundreds of tickets, and resell them, meanwhile people who just want to buy a ticket and ACTUALLY attend the game they are buying the ticket for, are forced to pay $250 for a fucking ticket, because the scalpers caused the game to sellout much quicker then it would’ve.

Why are you shocked? It’s just like the gas price threads.

Supply WAY < demand.

The tickets sold out in 12 minutes according to the radio. It looks like less than 8 according to the sabres thread.

I’d put them in the Buffalo News classifieds though.

tom…toss them in the news…or even ebay. You will deff get a good amount of $$$

But one has to wonder how many of those sold out because of people buying mass quantities JUST to resell them, not to attend the games themselves.

Sure, they put a limit at 4 tickets per person, but you get all your little scalper henchmen to go buy them…

I think I’ll check out Ebay and I bett here are already tons on EBay.

tom, really man.

kinda lame.

go stand on the street corner and scalp your tickets

I just checked out Ebay…

THe first item I clicked on, was located in Bigler, Pennsylvania. In CENTRAL PA.

I’m gonna say odds are that person had NO intention on going to the game. But he has 5 auctions for Sabres tickets, and they are all almost double the price already. 2 seats for $550-$650 in the 100 level.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=buffalo+sabres+tickets&category0=

fuck that shit.

tom’s really not that crazy for what he is asking…check out stubhub.com

usually a good place to get tickets for a god price. Look at those prices. They are nuts

so its cool that tommy bought them with the intensions of ripping off one of his friends?

pretty rad

tom, did you break your glasses or something? is that what you need the money for? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, just noticed this auction…

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carolina-Hurricanes-vs-Buffalo-Sabres-Gm1-Sat-05-20_W0QQitemZ6630560214QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like it’d be cheaper to drive to Raleigh and watch the game there, then to get tickets for the Buffalo games now.

lol 2600 bucks and 30 bucks shipping, yeah ok tool, ill get right on that.

ill just go with my boss for free, and take that extra money and buy lots of beer.

go scalp them, ull be better off.

Fuck! no buy now for $75 options on ebay.