FS: Buffalo Sabres Ice Bowl Tickets Section 200

I have two extra tickets that my bro wants to sell to make a profit on. I was going to sell them to my friends but he said “:nono:”. They are in a corner. Let me know if anyone is interested and what your willing to pay. Just to make the mods happy, 500 obo a piece;)

put them on ebay, i’m sure you will get shit about selling them here for a profit

lol

luckily my gf bought 10 right away. i can see this being a huge shitwar.

500??? IS HE NUTS???

THEYRE GOING FOR 6K ON EBAY PUT THEM SHITS UP THERE!!!

if i do:cjerk: who doesnt sell things on here to try and make a profit

I’m not giving you shit. I’m saying people on here WILL give you shit. so you can avoid it and put them on ebay, or you can catch a shitstorm on nyspeed. just trying to help you out

:fyi:seriously. check it out, and put them up there :slight_smile: easy money

i hear ya, just trying to get the tickets out to some local guys i dont care either way because we got 10 tickets all together and the other 8 are taken.:loopie:

damn you andy… damn you

i tried and tried to get tickets but i got shut down at 1001!!!

i should sell my 90.00 tickets on ebay, id make a killing i bet.

Ha i got 3 of them… just to let anyone know. dont buy any tickets until after christmas and before new years, for the people who bought 25 plus tickets its sucks to be them. no one is going to pay that much for them

my bro got thru with no problem i would have had him by 10 more but i was at work, im bring brett

agreed. 74000 tickets, i’ll buy mine when all this settles down. These 1000 tickets online will never sell.

are you retarted, nevermind dont answer that, if the sabres or penguins are doing good, the price of tickets will go up even more.

Agreed, I think the value of these tickets will increase during the holiday season, but we will see…

WE SHALL SEE :rubicant:

Shocked nobody said “WRONG SECTION”… on topic, see my post in OT Official Ice Bowl Thread (post 119 I think)

he doesnt even have tickets he just wants to look cool:touchy:

this is fucking retarded. i hope the people that bought 10 or more just to try to make a quick buck get the worst karma.

they say skelpers bought like 100+