rapist! not even with lubrication.

better than andyb’s price

here we go…

lol.

if this is for real,

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOUUUUU!!!

:slight_smile:

ebay. you won’t get that here.

EBAY!!! Mine sold on ebay in under 5 min… but that was at 10:30 am today when everyone was scrambling.

jay, ebay that shit now!!!

good luck :slight_smile:

ps. if you get way more than you were thinking you’d get you can just give me those springs for the e30 :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill give you $3,000 for them…

just kidding!

I honestly think that after all the dust and hype settles, ticket prices will be dropping fast.

god damnit i still can’t believe how fast this sold out

what a deal

i hope its either 70 and sunny and the ice is so slow and shitty that the game completely sucks, or its 7 degrees and heavy lake effect snow with no visibility and nobody can even see the game. what a joke these “scalper” ticket prices are.

this way it will keep all the asshat leaf fans out of buffalo

i think its funny people are paying stupid amounts of money for these. there is no way they are going to sell 74k tickets. the left overs (and there will be) wont be worth face value the week of the game.

if you really want tickets, find a seasons ticket holder, or a box owner, and ask them to buy you extra tickets. they are still holding a bunch for them.

New yank stall converter or freeze my ass off in the cold…hmmm I’ll keep my money for converter :wink:

what are you high?, this will be sold out and all 7k tickets on the ground will be gone also.

good luck finding any tickets at face value :slight_smile:

meh, im with zerodaze.

what is the ice bowl?

i got 45 tickets for the ice bowl