Sabres ICE BOWL TICKETS!

They offically went on sale this morning at 10am… Everyone in my office log on to ticketmaster at 10am sharp and were all unable to get any tickets. Did anyone else have this problem?

Does anyone have any upper 100 level tickets for sale???:cry:

I can’t get them either…just say none are available no matter what options I choose.

couldt get them either

sold out in 8 minutes. what the fuck?

Nope, i got in at 10 and didn’t have to wait. Did I mention I only have DSL??

I heard that season ticket holders got a letter last week and they were able to purchase as many extra tickets as they want (no limit). Maybe the tickets available to the general public were limited and thats why it sold out so quick. I also heard they will be selling ground level tickets for 10 bucks… but the view will be obstructed.

im pissed off! i was on there at 10 and there were no available tickets at like 1001.

i originally searched for 8 tickets in the cheap seats… then 8 anywhere… then 5… then i was like WTF so i put 1 ticket anywhere any price n got nothing

YOu will likely be able to see more from the ground level then you would from the tickets in heaven.

i only wanted 3 tickets in the 300 level and was SOL on ticketmaster.com

yea … i did 4 then 3 then 1 and got nothing :frowning:

I got 5 tix Section 123 row 24 seats 1-5. :loopie:

I managed to get in twice and buy tickets online. How did you guys not get in?

I got in and got 3 in the upper deck

:meh::tantrum::gtfo::wtf::shrug:

I’m at UB on high speed connection and only got in once, but skipped on $29 tickets. Pissed.

Anyone have 2 extra tickets for sale that aren’t going to rape me on them.

word!!

I’m at home… ON DSL!! I had 2 extra tickets ($29), put them on ebay with a BIN of 300 and they went in under 2 min.

Thanks for pushing the knife in even harder :frowning:

http://www.letsgosabres.com/pressbox/fullstory.php?newsid=10422

wellplayed

if anyone is a season ticket holder, let me know i will buy whatever you can get from the reserve pool!