WTB: 1 Ice Bowl ticket if u my friend

I want to go to the ice bowl. BAD. but no tickie, no washy.

So, if you are a friend of mine, or maybe even a good acquaintance, and have an extra ticket you want to sell me, please do. i think i will go crazy if i dont make it to ice bowl.

dre…i know we have one extra…but my friend was gonna ask some people.

if it falls through i’ll keep u posted. Kinda pricey though. Do you care what you spend?

i mean its all relative, the cheaper the better im kinda broke. but ill do whatever it takes to get to icebowl, so I mean i’d sell some shit or whatever

well if we do end up with the extra… its gonna be $260

but its center ice 32 rows up

andre your wtb and fs threads are so adorable… i remember when u had an extra ticket for sabres i think and it was FS: if ur my friend.

<3 aww

GN:

BN

lol

if anyone has one for less chime in, but if i cant find one less please believe i will come up with 260 somehow and definitely buy it

and i dont get the gn bn thing

well lemme find out if he finds somebody to take it… cause i know he had asked a few people already, but wasnt sure what was going on. I’ll probably find out soon. I’ll let u know either way if its available.

Maybe good news and bad news ?

GN: you figured it out
BN: dre didnt know

any news;

someone get me a damn ticket to ice bowl!

I would have had an extra for the 200 section but I am bringing bigtymer and slacker127

if you’re willing to spend 260 for those seats, ive got a seat on the 50 yard line thats lower down AND its sitting with geehee and i’ll sell that for 250 :stuck_out_tongue:

its not on the 50, and since you still havnt paid me in full, maybe i should sell it to dre :stuck_out_tongue:

its not? where the eff are we sitting

dre, 200, but you have to go in the limo with geehee and mongo for an extra 50…

1. and dre, he doesnt actually have a ticket to sell you, i still have it :slight_smile:

oh god i will so buy it if sean doesnt

dre…might have one for you…

ill keep u posted…probably know by tomorrow

single tickets are going on ebay for ~100