inspection question

like i said in my first post, i knew there was a small exhaust leak, but i thought they wouldnt catch it and it would pass

and like i also said about 3 times now there was nothing wrong with the control arm bushings

im not the common retard who thinks they can work on their car and thinks they are a master mechanic but doesnt know how to do anything

i have just about every tool imaginable to fix anything on any one of my cars and the only thing that i have had done to my cars were getting tires changed because i dont have a tire changer, and i had someone weld my exhaust on because i dont have a welder

so dont be a fucking asshole and imply i dont know what i am doing because nowhere in this thread have i made any type of comment about how i couldnt do the job myself, and nowhere did i even bitch about the prices they wanted to fix my shit, this thread was about them trying to charge me twice for inspection, and i was a little pissed that they found “problems” with my car… just about all of my friends work at different car dealerships i know the shady ass shit they do, and once again im not the common idiot that falls for their lies

edit* i didnt do tint either, chaz did that, and an awesome job, same with the remote start he installed