FS: Saiga 7.62x39 converted to an AK47.

Selling my Saiga AK as I’m really not as fond as the AK platform as I am AR, plus I wanna get something in .308 soon since I have a bunch of ammo and have been itching to make a new purchase lately.

Started as a brand new Saiga 7.62 purchased from a LGS.
Parts for conversion:
Arsenal single stage trigger group (counts as 3 922r parts)
Tapco grip screw
Power Custom hammer/trigger pin retainer plate
Tapco gas piston (1 922r part)
RAM AK trigger guard
Bullet guide kit (so the gun will accept AK mags)
Bolt-on lower handguard retainer (allows use of AK handguards)
Gas tube (allows use of AK handguards)
Tapco TimberSmith Russian Red AK stock set (3 922r parts)

As you can see that’s seven US made parts, making this thing well under the 10 imported part limit.

The gun was converted by our very own Boxersix (Adam), and he took a bit of time and effort making this thing as awesome as it is and shoots. I haven’t even sighted the gun in, I only took it shooting once since the conversion was done.

Also included:
Original Saiga box and manuals
3x Chinese Pre-ban 30rd mags
1x Chinese Pre-ban 75rd drum

Price: $900 firm for everything, preferrably FTF, but will ship to your HOME if you live in NY on your dime.

$750 firm without the 75rd drum.

Maybe I should just skip a shotgun and get this hahaha

Damn fine looking firearm though

motherfucker…

FUCK the more I look at this gun I want it

FUCK it’s sitting in my gun cabinet right now ready to be shot by someone who’ll enjoy it. Especially if you’re using a filled 75rd drum, bump firing the whole thing off.

Im not sure I’d ever need the 75 rnd drum, it really worth the extra $150?

Let me sleep on it and see how I feel about it in the morning. What time you free to meet up if i decide to pick it up?

Anytime really.

The drum can easily be sold for more than $150. I have it up for sale on another forum for $225 shipped.

I inspected your car and charged a/c … 400 cashhhh right meowww

S my C, you got paid!

I didn’t .my boss did , will u take sexual favours for above item on sale ???

Hahahaha no sexual favors, but i think im gonna pick up the gun tomorrow. I’ll shoot ya a PM or if ya want pm me a cell number and i can text ya in the morning. Have some other errands to run, should be around

There great guns , and has good mods to it . Cheap to just shoot as well .

Yeah, it appears to be a fun gun! Called a friend of mine thats a huge gun nut, said he loves them and wants to go out shooting this week if I pick it up since its gonna be so nice

less posts, more buy!

Fuck it, fine. I’ll buy it. Cossey im gonna pm you my cell number, get ahold of me when ya get a chance

+1 woot!

Sold to Marty/97cavy!!

Threw in 60rds of 7.62x39 as well as the sight adjustment tool since I haven’t sighted it in yet.

Thanks again man!

Cheap fuck, shoulda give him at least 80rds.

Awesome gun Marty, would love to have bought this.

Would have been mine if I saw it a day earlier.