FS: Set of 17" Konig Imagines 4x100 - $200 (edited) SOLD!!!

I have a set of 17" Konig Imagines with a bolt pattern of 4x100 for sale. I bought these for my Mazda but decided to go a different route. They are not perfect (one is missing center cap) but for less than $60 a piece it is a good deal and won’t last long.

I will remove this posting as soon as they sell. So if you are reading this then they are still for sale.

Thanks for looking,

Joel

Pics…

Good deal… If I had something to put em on i’d pick em up… Good luck with the sale…

why cant i have my rebate check nowwwwwwwwww

I got my rebate check… wonder if anyone else got theirs and wants to spend any of it?

I’ll give you $10. CASH!!! :wtf

any wheels bent? curbage? whats the width? how old are they? wish mk3 jettas could pull off 17s these look like a good deal, but if i ran anything bigger than 16" id be banned from the vw community ha

They wouldn’t even fit your car Oppie… if you want them add in 190 for gas money and I will drive them over to you :slight_smile:

Yeah they have a little curbage. Nothing show quality here, just better than stock wheels or good extra set. Width… hmmm they fit a 205/40 so maybe 7"?

Thanks for looking,

Joel

Just bumped down the price a little… $200 or Best Offer…

Joel

PM sent… :nod

Sold… $180 :wtf

wow those were pimp