FS: Set of Nissan 17" rims and tires

These are like brand new! They wont fit over my Stoptech breaks so time to go.
Bridgestone Potenza RE040
Front are 225/50R17, 7 1/2 wide with a 30 offset
Rear are 235/50R17, 8 wide with a 33 offset.
Asking $975 for complete set.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Bump and price drop :slight_smile:

PM send…

PM Replied.

Bump for big D
:smiley:

Hi I was just wondering if you know if these rims would fit on an Altima SE-R? Also, which Nissan did these rims come off of? Please let me know, thanks.
-Mike

they look like base 350z rims.

probably would fit an altima but you dont need staggered wheels on an altima either.

these were also for sale years ago, probably not availabel still.

Thanks for answering my questions Bing.
I picked up the exact set of wheels with winter tires and put them on yesterday. They fit on the SE-R no problem and they aren’t staggered. It looks pretty nice, way better than black steelies.
Although the tires are 225/55/17 all around I’m afraid of rubbing in the rears. Wish they came with a 225/50/17 winter tire, oh well. I guess no fat people are riding in the back this winter, lol

the difference between 50 and 55’s is minimal and would rub either way im pretty sure, im running staggered 350z rims for my winters. I have got 265/45/18 on the front, which were the back 350z rim (the larger ones up front to prevent rubbing) and on the back 225/45/18 and yes i tried putting the larger offsets in the back like it should be but it rubbed on bumps, inclines and people in the back after i switched them around no rubbing even with a loaded car!

Ps for SER altimas we need minimum 17"rim to clear calipers, i did most of the SER upgrades on my altima and this was a costly one. brake calipers, pads, rotors, braided brake lines and larger rims where all required for the upgrade…well maybe not the braided lines but you might as well at that point.