FS: SNOW

WHERE ARE MY DAMN N00DZ!!!

give me time, i want them to be perfect…

im pshoping my pubes as we speak

trade for 91 honda civic?

edit- is there enough to go sledding and make a jump? i totally want to hurt myself on this.

:tdown: does not come with hookers.

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:23,topic:33008"”]

trade for 91 honda civic?

[/quote]

in

Trade you for a 2001 Jetta VR6 with an unsolvable A/C problem?

how about you just buy the snow and have it ride shotgun with you?

then you will be oh so cold all the time. and just roll down your windows already. use the cool little vw trick, and all will be well. ive owned almost 10 cars, and non have ever had ac! ecxept for the g-wagon, and that was a winter beater so it never did me any good

NOW SOMEONE BUY THIS SNOW!

i thought u were going to sell me a shotgun! i got excited for a minute. anyways go find lindsay lohan, the process to get a hold of her is very complicated though. first u have to call her rep and tell her u need to speak with ms. lohan. you may not succeed at first, but then you drop the bomb. tell her that u would like to sell ms. lohan some snow, and it wont fit in your pocket so you will never have to worry about the cops finding it!! report back and let me know how this works out for you.

WTF! I DONT KNOW WHY ANYBODY WOULD SELL SNOW MUCH LESS WHY ANYBODY WOULD WANT TO BUY SNWO YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP FOR THS SHIT WHT TEH FUCK DOES SNOW DO ANYWAY ILL TELL YOU IT JUST SITS THERE BEING COLD UNTIL IT MELTS WTF $400 WTF YOU PEOPLE HAVE SERIOUSLY HAVE TO BE TEH DUMBEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING ANYONE IN THE FACE WHO WOULD BUY OR SELL FUCKING SNOW!

[quote=“Avatar,post:29,topic:33008"”]

WTF! I DONT KNOW WHY ANYBODY WOULD SELL SNOW MUCH LESS WHY ANYBODY WOULD WANT TO BUY SNWO YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP FOR THS SHIT WHT TEH FUCK DOES SNOW DO ANYWAY ILL TELL YOU IT JUST SITS THERE BEING COLD UNTIL IT MELTS WTF $400 WTF YOU PEOPLE HAVE SERIOUSLY HAVE TO BE TEH DUMBEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING ANYONE IN THE FACE WHO WOULD BUY OR SELL FUCKING SNOW!

[/quote]

i feel like buying the snow and making a snowball and then throwing it at your face… :wiggle:

because somebody cannot detect sarcasm…

[/quote]

i want to buy this snow just so i can throw it at your face.

Avatar is just trying to get all other buyers to bail out so he can have it all to himself.

[quote=“Supraman,post:30,topic:33008"”]

i feel like buying the snow and making a snowball and then throwing it at your face… :wiggle:

because somebody cannot detect sarcasm

[/quote]

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:31,topic:33008"”]

[/quote]

…dude, seriously?

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:31,topic:33008"”]

[/quote]

nice post… same exact time as mine haha…

:clap:

i think just for that we deserve to throw snow at his face! 50/50? lol.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/energizerman38/Caturday/pwned-48495.jpg

freaking EA scammers, I bet after you buy it he’ll give you water and tell you the snow melted :wink:

A waffle, and a nickel I found in my pocket?

[/quote]

Usually when people talk shit, I just brush it off, but now, it’s gone a little to far. Assclown, you talk as you know me but in reality you don’t know shit about me. I’m guessing you’ve never been in a situation involving a real live thug that was born and raised in the ghetto/hood(me). Yes i’ve turned my life to god, but i will throw all that out the window if you continue to talk shit about me. I’ve killed a few people back in my banging days and Just remember next time before you open your mouth, you better be praying that i’m in a good mood, or else you’ll be in for a rude awakening when the thug in me unleashes.

:clap: