FS: SNOW

fucking ea thugs. who do the think they are, driving subies, spinning vinyl, talking about killing people. if only ea could be a peaceful little town.

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:41,topic:33008"”]

fucking ea thugs. who do the think they are, driving subies, spinning vinyl, talking about killing people. if only ea could be a peaceful little town.

[/quote]

bro u kno nuthin asbout my life i was kikin ppls ass just like u when i was 15 an u to say this to me? say it to my fkin face u piece of shit CLOWN

i make more money in 6 yrs best buy than u made in 10 yrs.im on 4th yr of my associates and im known throughout my school. pplKNOW me, do they fuckin know u CLOWN?

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:41,topic:33008"”]

[/quote]

Quiet before I put a knife thru your back window.

:ohyeah:

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:39,topic:33008"”]

Usually when people talk shit, I just brush it off, but now, it’s gone a little to far. Assclown, you talk as you know me but in reality you don’t know shit about me. I’m guessing you’ve never been in a situation involving a real live thug that was born and raised in the ghetto/hood(me). Yes i’ve turned my life to god, but i will throw all that out the window if you continue to talk shit about me. I’ve killed a few people back in my banging days and Just remember next time before you open your mouth, you better be praying that i’m in a good mood, or else you’ll be in for a rude awakening when the thug in me unleashes.

[/quote]

I KNOW I DIDNT JUST HEAR THAT NOISE COMING OUT OF YOUR BITCH MOUTH YOU ACK REAL HARD LIKE YOU SOME KIND OF THUG HUH IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE FUCKING SELLING STUPID SHIT LIKE FUCKING SNOW IM GONNA CALL THEM OUT ON IT BECAUSE I DONT LEIK MY TIME BEIN WASTED BY PUNKS SELLIN SNOW OR SOME OTHER DUMB SHIT I ALSO DONT HAVE TO TAKE YOUR SHIT WHEN ITS NOT EVEN NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO GO HOMW AND CRY YOU BITCH CAUSE IM NOT IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD AS YOU!

hey now, i still never found out who the asshat was that did that, nor do i care. whoever it was, tried to be tough, but i think i know who did it. hunters creek park never was my friend nor the people who hung out there either. lol

[quote=“Avatar,post:44,topic:33008"”]

I KNOW I DIDNT JUST HEAR THAT NOISE COMING OUT OF YOUR BITCH MOUTH YOU ACK REAL HARD LIKE YOU SOME KIND OF THUG HUH IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE FUCKING SELLING STUPID SHIT LIKE FUCKING SNOW IM GONNA CALL THEM OUT ON IT BECAUSE I DONT LEIK MY TIME BEIN WASTED BY PUNKS SELLIN SNOW OR SOME OTHER DUMB SHIT I ALSO DONT HAVE TO TAKE YOUR SHIT WHEN ITS NOT EVEN NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO GO HOMW AND CRY YOU BITCH CAUSE IM NOT IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD AS YOU!

[/quote]

I don’t give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t at home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I’ll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I’ll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I’ll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I’m going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can’t pay them. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you’ll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.

<3

Hahaha. I MTB at Hunters All the time, and if I ever catch the tools who go get drunk there and leave there shit everywhere on the trail, I’mma bust some faces in REAL good.

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:46,topic:33008"”]

I don’t give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t at home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I’ll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I’ll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I’ll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I’m going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can’t pay them. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you’ll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.

[/quote]

whens the movie comming out? this sounds fucking awesome, almost like some sopranos shit. are you gay too? this movie might hit number 1

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:48,topic:33008"”]

Hahaha. I MTB at Hunters All the time, and if I ever catch the tools who go get drunk there and leave there shit everywhere on the trail, I’mma bust some faces in REAL good.

[/quote]

lol i partied there once and it wasnt a very good time. but i might be looking for a mountain bike pretty soon and i might like to go up there seeing as i live 10 mins from it.

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:46,topic:33008"”]

[…] I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I’ll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows.

[/quote]

Son of a fuck dude, that shit’s just mean… Well, I have to go home now and feed my cat.

BUT ILL BE BACK BITCH!

feeding his cat =changing his tampon…pussy

Bet it hurts to tuck that tail between that sandy vagina of yours. :tup:

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:53,topic:33008"”]

Bet it hurts to tuck that tail between that sandy vagina of yours. :tup:

[/quote]

he obviously wont answer until he gets back to his house cuz he had to sit down to pee.

tree fitty!

I just bought it…it melted…i got scammed!

someone needs a hug…

(google images ftw)

this is definitely a front for cocaine… you’re busted!

i’ve decided that the people on nyspeed are all assholes, and are on here because they have no real friends because they never give anyone advice or try to help they just say something stupid even though nobody laughs. it really doesn’t make sense why they would do this, but they do it anyway. this is why they are here. they figure that if they post 1000000000 times, at least they will have respect on the internet. i’ve noticed that the more posts somebody has, the more of an asshole they are. this is your fate. i’ve posted many times about what to major in and other random college questions. the only people that ever give a legit answer are those without an avatar and under 1k posts. also, you always ask for “pics” like you really care that much. go into google and type “hot blonde girl”. the results will be the same as if I showed you the real picture. seriously. you guys have taught me one lesson, which of course is that i just dont fit in here because i like to give good advice.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:38,topic:33008"”]

A waffle, and a nickel I found in my pocket?

[/quote]

you had a waffle in your pocket?