FS: sohc parts

i got stuff lying around if anyone wants it, dont flame im just trying to make cash as this is a for sale section and some of this is still good and someone might need it, everything is AS IS… AS IS… AS IS…

-sohc head - 40 bucks
-sohc oil pump + water pump + some of distributor + misc - 10 bucks
-striaght and curved chain guides (mint, used for maybe 300km ?, u can take a look almost got no wear, the straight guide has the newer edition metal side to it, not the plastic shit from back in the day) - 55 bucks for both
-intake mani with everything still on it except the injectors and fuel rail - 50 bucks
-block with oilpan - 25 bucks (no pistons)
-open diff, good breather, good pumpkin, never seen winter, MINT, good to swap in a nice inside or to weld, spins nice n easy - make me an offer on this

pm me if u want anything

Vlad I told you I’d be up for the slack side guide. I should be around either tonight or tomorrow. I’ll call your cellie dude.

Andrew.

is the head complete? any damage?

alright let me know i’m holding it for you >]

yeah its complete, all i know is that it came off low-milage high-hours motor in my garage that i bought from dip, head gasket was changed, right after the chain ate through the timing cover, so than the oil system was flooded wih coolant and thats when the motor was sold to me… so im assuming its still ok, up to you to decide i dont know too much about motors =], it had a brand new head gasket, you can take that along with it too for free if you buy the head

-sohc oil pump + water pump + some of distributor + misc - 10 bucks

• sold