FS:Sold

2 g’s sounds excellent for this car. If I had room to put yet another car I’d pick this up and flip it for more after a little bit of work.
There is a good chance I’ll find you a buyer for this car.

People offering 1000 are smoking something.

DO IT

then u should buy my itr front end :slight_smile:

maybe that is THE PLAN

Pm Me Your Number Please. I Think I Got A Buyer.

pm’ed. Guys, you could buy this car and fix the minor problems and flip it for more. I’m lazy and don’t want to dump money into this car anymore. My Integera is handful enough I just want this gone.

But seriously After checking out the inside the power locks aren’t working(key does) the drivers side door makes a loud click when opened. I’m still asking 2g but if someone gives me a good offer hell 1g plus teg parts or something or 1500 plus your moms t.v. I don’t care. Bring me close to 2g worth of anything even if it’s 50 80mg oxycontin, no uppers but seriously this is not a cash only thing. I want at least 1g cash the rest can be whatever you want I’m looking for an xbox elite too.

this is temping. i just picked up a 96 ex for a dd and wouldnt mind a next1

Seriously guys with as little as 1g cash, you can get this car. Just give me another 1g worth of wheels that can fit my Integra, tires that can fit my rims, Integra parts, real brand name anything to do with boost parts, brand name racing seats, or anything I might need as a human being I don’t really care. I want at least 1500 cash but if you got the right stuff I will let it go for 1g.

i have no money but a shit ton of integra parts and rims lol

Well I want some cash I need to buffer my bank account, It got a little low so it’s time to liquidate some assets. Sell your stuff and buy this 1g and the right parts will win me over even if its under 2g. 2g cash takes it but if you come at me with the right stuff who knows what I will do.

LAST BUMP PENDING SALE. I work till eleven. Should go this weekend anyone can step up and buy this.

I have 1500$ cash in hand, but nothing else to offer you.

woo! then buy my itr front end! fuck a bank account ! :wink:

sorry not getting your itr front end, I got other plans :frowning: If it is still for sale in a month maybe my spare change bin will be big enough for it.

prob not, 2 guys from pa offered me 1500 , so it will prob go to one of them whoever comes first, oh well its okay lol

Just took it for a drive last night, Everything works, all lights work, heat works, passenger window went down, sunroof went back, shifted great no grinds. Probably going to be gone this weekend though. If anyone can beat his offer get at me.

Hey whats your best offer so far??

It’s sold tomorrow, If for some reason it does not sell I will pm you a price.

ok thanks