FS: some fox body parts

got some extra parts laying around for my Mustang that I cant really use right now.

87-93 GT Tail Lights. black. In good shape, not faded, not scratched, cracked and don’t have any cracks or chips. could prob use a good cleaning since they’ve been sitting in my basement collecting some dust over the winter. $65 for the pair.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2385/2417018000_b3673a6df0.jpg?v=0
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2134/2417019456_118ff0f71b.jpg?v=0

Lincoln Mark VIII fan.
brand new. Has been trimmed to fit perfectly in a 5.0 Mustang. I had this in my car to test the fit, and it fits perfectly. This is supposedly the second most powerful electric fan you can get, next to that of a Dodge Viper. It also has the brand new OEM wiring harness with it as well (not pictured, but I have it). I also have a brand new Flex-A-Lite adjustable fan controller that I could probably be persuaded to throw in as well. I believe I paid something like $110 for it, eBay seems to have them for anywhere from $70 for a junkyard one to $180 for a brand new one. I was thinking somewhere around $100 for the fan and controller.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2135/2416200831_6a084d391f.jpg?v=0

87-93 LX Front bumper. In good shape, currently is painted White. Small crack on the underside of it which could be easily fixed and you’ll never see it anyway. its all straight, no warpage anywhere. Late Model Restoration has them brand new for $150 plus I would imagine a good buck for shipping. I was thinking $100?

87-93 LX Rear Bumper. darker red. comes with the metal support that goes behind it. straight, not warped. Late Model Restoration or CJ Pony Parts doesnt have this for whatever reason, but hows $60 sound?

87-93 LX spoiler. dark red, in perfect shape, I have all of the mounting hardware and 3rd brake light wiring harness. $50

Torque Converter. stock torque converter from a Ford AOD. came out of my car when I put the new one in. It was my understanding that the transmission and torque converter both had less than 2,0000 miles on it at the time I bought the car, and I prob put another 500 or so on it myself. No clue what its worth, make me an offer I can’t refuse.

I’ll get pics of the spoiler and the bumpers up later.

some more stuff:

5.0 Stock Headers. not sure of anyone would have a use for them, but I have them. no cracks or other imperfections. Make me an offer.

87-93 Mustang AC Compressor. A/C worked fine when i bought the car, so presumable the compressor works. I also have most of the lines, sensor plugs and brackets. everything is in tact. Make me an offer

5.0 Smog pump. I have 2 of these. if you are planning on putting a supercharger on your 5.0, you’re gonna need this. Make me an offer I can’t refuse.

Heater Core. Brand new, in the box. its for a 87-93 Mustang, god knows what else it will fit. Late Model Restoration looks like they want $30 for a new one + shipping. This is brand new so how about $30 locally with no shipping?

I’m cleaning out my garage, as I find more stuff I will post it up.

interested in the fan…Got a phone #?? Thanks, Jay

Lol @ the username.

PMed.

LOL

I wonder how hard this would be to wire to a potentiometer and run from the cabin. Hmm.

Anywho, GLWS

gah… I want the front bumper, but I don’t want to spend $100 on it.

GLWS.

PMed

BUMP! i know theres a lot of fox projects going on out there…

had some1 PM me about the tail lights, so sale pending there,sale also pending on the AC compressor. everything else (including the fan) is still for sale!

anyone?? buellr???

have any seatbelts or actuators/whatever. i need some

That I don’t. and the brain genius that had the car before me decided he didn’t want power locks anymore so he took the actuators out.

Is it a genuine Ford Heater core or a Parts House one??

I’m not sure off the top of my head. I THINK i recall the box saying Motorcraft on it but I can’t remember. I’ll take a look and get back to you

and bump, tail lights are SOLD everything else is still FS

How much for just the fan controller ? Is it a complete ac setup ?