FS: Some of my PC Parts

I want to upgrade my CPU, Video Card, and Hard Drive…so I need to find takers for my current parts.

• CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 (LGA775) without fan - $50 (link)
  • 500GB SATA 3.0 Seagate Drive - SOLD!!!

I’m guesstimating on prices here so…I am negotiable to an extent.

take $20 for that seagate?

I’ll keep that in mind. I might do it. Re-Devil was talking to me before I left for Ukraine about taking my HD, so I’m waiting for him to reply.

The video card might be kept…but the HD and chip will definitely be sold because I am definitely upgrading those.

I’m going with a 1.5TB Seagate and a Q9550s CPU.

quad cores = ghey
fast duals rule until software starts to use quad.

E8600 @ 4.0ghz is cake and lightning

Future proofing son…although theoretically speaking it would be cheaper…so I guess it’s a possibility.

i have the quad as well, love mine. same speed as a dual but has potential to go faster when software catches up.

I’m trying to speed myself up cause I’m sick of it taking 45min to unrar an XBox 360 game before I can burn it lol. And Pinnacle Studio video editing is a resource hog.

i seriously need a new HD… mine is shitting the bed… starting to click when under load…

If its not sold yet if you can get rid of it for 30 thatd be tittys

I’ll keep it in mind. Still waiting on ReDevil.

40 bucks for processor?

How about $85 for the HD and CPU if the other guy doesn’t come through by Sunday?

Hows 70 as im a broke teenage father? take pitty on me

$80? I don’t really wanna go lower than that.

Lol yeah Just let me know

I really am broker than broke

ill at least take the HD i need that more than a processor ATM

Okay. I’m giving the other guy until Sunday night to reply…at that point it’s highest bidder for these parts.

IMO quad cores are not gay, vista 64 bit + crisis / gta iv

all the E cpu’s are garbage :lol

extreme editions FTW thats all i buy :vlad

im sellin my 1tb drive for 40 bucks soooo im sure 20 for the 500 is more than fair

realistic prices for those parts would be next to nothing, but i know how it feels to spend alot of money on shit and get nothing back, so i understand the high prices, and its a sensitive subject i know

the 8800 is seriously outdated more than vodooFX lol (j/k)

You should be asking more than $40.

I’m getting a 1.5TB Seagate for $110 or something like that. Since yours is used, you can easily ask $50-60 for it.

im buying singhs 1TB hard drive soon as he gets his ass down from the boonies

So i am no longer interested in the 500gig ilya

it is what it is, pc parts are worth NOTHING used

Bastard. :rofl

It’s all good. If I can’t sell it, I’ll just use it as another drive. 2TB should be good no? lol. I just don’t intend on using it heavily.