Computer Parts-HD6870, 2x80gb Intel G2 SSD's, X58 Motherboard, Cooler Master 850w PSU

After selling the Ram + CPU, ive got these parts left.

Everything will come in the retail box w/ all original packaging and hardware.

MSI Pro-E X58 Motherboard - $100

Overclocked my 970 to 4.2ghz with no issues at all, could have gone higher but i didnt have a cooler worthy of more voltage. Awesome motherboard and i had no problems whatsoever with it.

Intel G2 80GB SSD’s - $75 Each - BOTH SOLD

These were in Raid 0 with windows 7 Ultimate on them, booted super quick and i did it just to have some fun with them. Still in perfect condition and have only been used for maybe 7 hours total…installing the OS, updates, drivers, and then make a video and play a couple games/copy files for file transfer numbers.

XFX HD6870 - $150 -SOLD

Worked awesome. Ran Dirt 2 maxed out at 60FPS at 1920x1080 resolution. Thats about the only game ive really played on it…but the reviews speak for the card!

Cooler Master Silent Pro 850w Modular PSU - $100

Used for the same time as the SSD’s (installed because i needed the additional sata connectors). Works great, comes with all cables and mounting pads, was super quiet…as the name suggests lol.

Let me know if your interested in anything…I will get pics of the stuff tomorrow if it makes that big of a deal! Also, again - everything comes with all boxes/mounting hardware/brackets/etc.

Gah if I had the money for the SSD I would gladly take it off you, do you accept kidneys?

lol, while i do not directly accept kidneys as payment, im sure if you made a thread on here someone else could use one haha.

Also, as some other members have found out, if your interested at all on anything make me an offer! Ill even trade stuff for 2 tickets for the Nascar race at the Glen this Sunday!

Oy wish I wouldve talked to ya sooner then, my factory sold discounted tickets for a reserved part of the track

Holy smokes, SSD prices have come way down. I remember when those were $500, and that wasn’t too long ago at all.

The SSD’s and Graphics cards are gone! Just to give ppl a heads up for future use, GFX Card sold for 100$ and SSD’s are gone for 60$ a piece…make an offer on the mobo guys + psu guys, id rather see em get used then sit here collecting dust!

bump, make offers, this stuff is just chillen out in my basement.