FS *something different*

this is a feeler thread just to see if theres anyone interested in something like this its an unfinished project about 90% completed lowered the price so lookin to get 8500 Obo 18k on rebuilt engine just needs some minor stuff to be complete and dont have the time for it anyone interested lemme know

a corvette wanna be delorian

lol something along those lines

Bradley GT yo, Seen this a few times the last couple of weeks I guess in your driveway on Losson rd.
Bump for a sweet ride

WTF??? ive seen this car near where i live… does Beerz ring a bell?

yea its at my place on losson rd i had it for up on the niagra blvd fer awhile but ppl in the falls are 2 cheap lol its my dd right now an runs great who ever gets this will be gettin a kick ass car

Bricklin?

bricklin?? huh?

Well what the hell is it ?

It looks a little like a Bricklin.

http://www.datasync.com/~gem2/brad_advcrp.jpg

Bradley GT II, IIRC. The first one didn’t have doors.
VW Beetle based kit.

I was thinking it was a Bricklin too, then I looked at the price. No one in their right mind would think a Bricklin would sell for over 3 or 4 grand.

this things your DD? :lol:

cool car though man

Yea its a bradley gt II based ona 72 vw chassis from my ghia the kit alone was aprox 4k from a seller on kitcars.com then wheels and tires purchased brand new and stil have at least 90% tread left on them paint job is recent the leather seats also recently upholstered new interior carpet complete engine rebuild and tons of new parts 4spd manual transmission everything electrical was professionally rewired and absolutly no mechanical issues witht he car what so ever so basically lookin 2 recoup at least tome of the cost of the build however trades an cash considered mainly looking for a van for work but open to offers

Was this the car next to Bob weavers?

yea i had it up there for a while got a few bites but nobody really serious about it so now its in cheektowaga

had someone look at it 2nite hopefully il get rid of it an get another toy since i just bought the van i needed so open to possible trades

Did you change the price on it, or are there two on Niagara Falls BLVD?

http://pff.hostkansas.com/pffimages2/UNK_3.1.JPG

ya it was up there for 12k obo an realized ppl in the falls are cheap so thas why i broght it to my other place in cheektowaga

i saw this car driving it looks good bump for seller