FS: Sony Ericsson K850i 5 Megapixel GSM/3G Phone GPS

Hello Everyone, I am putting my great condition Sony Ericsson K850i 5MP 3G phone up for sale. Anyways, I have had the phone for approx 6 months and it has a few minor blemishes on it but I would say is in at least 8 out of 10 (cosmetic condition) it is 100% functional. I just recently flashed the phone with the latest firmware and this seems to be the most stable the phone has ever been. It runs great! With the phone I will include:

4GB MS Micro Card (real sony) -($100)
Stereo Headset (came with phone)
HPM-82 Stereo Headset with wired remote with headphones - ($50)
HGE-100 GPS Enabler and wired remote with headphones - ($100)
OEM SE Charger (I believe its a world charger)
Car Charger
Original Box, CD, Manuals, Ect…

Over $750 invested looking for $450 for everything.

Nick

PS - Sean, if you want it you have first dibs.

nick post up the pictures you took of the R6 with the camera on it, best ive ever seen on from a cell phone

Uh oh may have to buy it

Can I have the iPhone? :lol

the gps on it is so sick. handy little phone.

Price is negotiable.

Pics taken with phone: http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=519304

:wow Those were with a phone? :eek

Yep. the phone I am selling actually ;D

what providers can you use this phone with?

Any gsm network which around here would be AT&T or t-mobile.

Bump, more people need to embrace the joy of Sony Ericsson. <3

Bump for an awesome phone, and if you want to see ridiculous cell pics - the Nokia N95 does it.

Bump! Make an offer ;D

my first phone was a sony Ericsson :slight_smile: very nice stuff

this phone in particular is just nasty !

the camera is off the chain !

Sony Ericsson really does make an awesome phone! I have owned sony’s for years and have always loved the interface and options. This phone does so much in a little package. Really is a great phone. Anyone is welcome to check it out at any point. The GPS is sold so I am now asking $350 for everything here. This was $500 and the memory card was an other $100 on top and is less then 6 months old and in great shape.

You know you want it singh!

if i wasnt getting the HTC touch pro and if i was on t mobile or whatever GSm network, i would think about it, BUT im on sprint and that HTC touch pro is SO mine baby

Nick, is the memory card the special one for Sony, or just a micro SD kind of card?

Phones sold to me bitches