FS: Sony XEC-1000

Have it on ebay if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38642&item=2473714458&rd=1

I’d bid, but I never bid to someone with 0 feedback. Sorry.

:tounge:

:itr41:

(free bump, and :rofl: @ the typical old guy sales pitch: i got kids and a wife now so im getting out of the hobby… We all know that means “im a whupped old guy, so now i sell all my cool shit from before this devil wench sunk her talons into me, so that said devil wench has more room in the attic to put more of her stuff.”)

Originally posted by Darkstar
I’d bid, but I never bid to someone with 0 feedback. Sorry.

:tounge:

:itr41:

(free bump, and :rofl: @ the typical old guy sales pitch: i got kids and a wife now so im getting out of the hobby… We all know that means “im a whupped old guy, so now i sell all my cool shit from before this devil wench sunk her talons into me, so that said devil wench has more room in the attic to put more of her stuff.”)
I’d laugh if it weren’t so true… :frowning: :smiley: Just trying to get some more car money for a project that I now realize I probably can’t afford to do anyway.

Jeff, thats a great EQ you’ve got there and for that price, it’s a steal. I would buy it if I wasn’t trying to liquidate my equipment as well. :hs: