FS: Sparco seat, GT2871R - CHEAP!

FS Item: Brand new legitimate Sparco sprint fixed back bucket seat, not some knockoff crap. real Sparco.

Description: Red in colour, fixed back proper racing bucket seat. In the mintest of condition, only sat in once for all of 30 seconds. It’s brand new. No rails included.

Reason for Selling: I bought this, then immediately after I agreed to buy it I was offered a ridiculously good deal on a Skyline GTR that I would be an idiot to pass on, I’m cutting it close on funds and the Skyline comes with a pair of Bride seats so I have no need for the Sparco, even though it is nice.

Price: $250 FIRM. That is what I paid for it, it’s a good deal so I will pass the good deal on.

Picture: I haven’t picked the seat up yet so I don’t have pictures of the actual item, but this is a Google image of the exact same seat:

http://www.pdm-racing.com/products/imag/sparco_sprint2.jpg

FS Item: BNIB Garrett GT2871R Turbo. Brand new, in box. box has been opened to check but all pieces are still in packaging. Turbo has never been assembled

Description: Model number 743347-1 .86 A/R hot side.

Originally purchased from Varun @ VHC Performance. Date on the Garrett sticker is 03/25/2008. I recieved it in a trade and was planning on putting it onto my SR20 this winter but I have decided to part/sell the car an go with a different project for next season.

Brand new in Garrett box with all packaging. Box has been opened to check out the contents. Turbo has never been assembled, nor have the parts been taken out of their packaging.

This is the exact turbo, as mentioned it’s the larger .86 A/R hot side.

Reason for Selling: I have no need for this turbo and I owe my friend $800

Price: I owe $800, so $800 FIRM to pay off my debt so that I can buy my Skyline.

Pictures:

Thanks,
Brendan.

Size of the seat?

To be honest, I don’t know. I’m skinny as hell and it’s a bit loose on me, though every seat is. My friend bought another one exactly like this one (we split a pair someone was selling) and he fits in his perfectly, he said it’s nice and tight. He’s an average build so I’d say it’s a mid-small size, definitely not for a fat person.

I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to seat sizing, if you can tell me how to check/measure the size, I’ll be more than happy to get it for you.

Thanks.

Tom, its the same one i had in my car at D-ops

I’ll take the Turbocharger. Pm sent.

Turbo sold! Super fast, super easy sale. Thanks Rob!

same size? I got a fat ass remember that.

You can come sit in it to test before you buy of course. I should be picking up the seat either today or tomorrow.

very interested in the seat… i know it says “no rails included”, does that mean you dont have them, or that you arent selling them with it for that price? cause i will pay extra if you have them.

Thanks,
Dan.

I have a JDM R32 driver’s side (UDSM passenger side) rail with sliders and mounts that we may be able to work into the deal, it’s my friend’s so I’ll have to confer with him first. I’m fairly sure R32 and S13 seat mounts are the same.

Even if they were to be the same as S13, i need a drivers side one, however if they are the same, does that mean i would be able to bolt up my stock S13 ones to it?

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,
Dan.

They are the same, but not transferable from one side to the other.

Originally Posted by simplemind7 View Post
I’m fairly sure R32 and S13 seat mounts are the same

No, they are not the same Dan.
You will have to weld extension on one of the four corners to match all holes.

i see.
Well basically i guess what i want to know is can i bolt up my stock seat’s sliders/rails onto here and make it work like that? if not, what would the cheapest way to get this bolted into my car properly be?

Thanks,
Dan.

orry , yeah forgot about the spacer that is required. But dan, if you want to bolt up the seat to your passenger side of your USDM car, you will have no problems… (cept for the 3/4" or so spacer)

If you want to bolt it into your driver’s side, you’d need a whole new seat mount.