FS: SR Swap Leftovers sale

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y/N (Depending on parts)
Contact Info: PM or email/msn (tperry109@hotmail.com)

So the SR swap will be coming to an end shortly and I have a bunch more parts for sale. Im going to cut down on the pics in the thread this time, if anyone wants pics of any parts let me know and I can email them no problem.

1995 KA24DE Motor - 176,000km (has new o2 sensor, starter and knock sensor, only needs new oil pump)
-$350

1995 KA24DE Tranny (Shifts great, no grinds at all)
-$200

1995 KA24DE ECU (enough said)
-$50

S14 KA24DE Rad and hoses (very clean, replaced just before I bought the car, I have personally put approx. 2500km’s on it.)
-$70

1995 Random KA24DE stock motor parts (maf, intake box and piping, fuel filter, fuel pump, etc.)
-Best offer.

1995 S14 stock 5 lug front brakes (rotors, calipers and pads, brake lines, BMC)
-$150 for everything

1995 S14 Exhaust parts (downpipe, catback w/ new resonator)
-$120 for both.

S14 door hinges (two pairs)
-$10 a pair

S14 passenger side fender and hood (paint is in great condition (green), has some scuffs and scratches (came off jdm s14 front clip).
-$25 for fender
-$50 for hood

S14 SR20DET stock Downpipe
-$80

S14 SR20DET clutch MC, clutch line and slave (great for people after a 5spd. conversion)
-$50

S14 Front Struts (off the s14 front clip, very stiff)
-$70 for the pair

Possible S14 SR20DET stock MAF w/ tail.
-$70

I know there are a few more things but I can’t remember them at the moment. If you need anything let me know because I may have it.

replied to your thread on zilvia, i want that trans :slight_smile:

interested in the clutch master and slave.
Are they the same as udm and do u happend to have the clutch peddle as well from the clip?

Ill set it aside, as far as I know its the same setup, Ill pull off the clutch pedal off the front clip tonight if its still at the shop. PM me your contact info.

Tranny, Clutch MC/Slave, Downpipe…pending.
Everything else is still up for grabs. Make offers!

ill take the fender and hood ASAP!!! 416 676 7664

Just a long shot… was it an Auto rad or a manual?

i posted in your other thread dunno if u still look at it. wat do you hav left over?? ie tranny and tranny parts. also knock sensor, starter.