FS: SRT seats (front and rear) - $450.00 or B.O.

These will fit in any first or second gen neon. Both front seats, and the rear seat included. Direct bolt in for any gen neon.

They are non-badged recaro’s. Amazing bolster and great comfort.

450.00 or best offer.

Send me a PM or aim.

–mark

black im guessing? how much for just the fronts?

Here is a picture of what they look like:

http://www.joeacevedo.com/family/Neons10Aug2003/image/dscn0805.jpg

I will take $375.00 for just the fronts, if someone wants to buy them seperate from the rear.

–mark

Those side bolsters look huge.

Its awesome! If I wasnt going to full out race seats with no back seat, I would NEVER EVER EVER get rid of these.

–mark

Turn them into a racing couch for your apartment. :tup:

Haha, trust me, the thoght has crossed my mind. Recaro’s + 76" HD projector + Test Drive Unlimited = OMG FUN

–mark

u think those seats would fit in a cavalier?

They won’t bolt up, but making an adapter bracket or drilling new holes is simple. ~1hr per side of work, I’d guess.

A hell of alot more confortable then a stock cavalier seat, i’ll tell you that. Depending on how far the holes are off, it culd be as simple as 2 small pieces of scrap metal, a drill, and 4 new bolts.

–mark

TTT

gl with sale… they look like theyd hold ya in place :tup:

fuck if i had some cash id ask to sit in these, they look great and ive been wanting to change out my seats real bad for something clean like those

These seats hold u in well. I drove in 2 Srt-4’s. One stage 2 and one stock and all i can say is no movement. If i had the money i would def buy these for my 240.

Seats are sold!!