Well bolstered seats? Stockish? for 240z

Want to get my dad some seats for his bday (not for a while). Factory 240z seats suck ass.

Don’t want to go too crazy, it’s a relatively period correct car.

so what’s got good bolsters but isn’t too crazy?

my uncle put conquest seats in his, something of this caliber

budget?

i mean i’d prefer to only spend a few hundred. i could get those corbeaus if i wanted to spend some money, but even those would prob be a bit on the too flashy

Recaro SRD’s?

e36 m3 vaders?

nissan r32 gtr seats…prolly around 600

Dodge Neon SRT-4 Seats on Ebay for 425.00
Dodge Viper SRT seats can be had for ~600-800

The Viper seats are made to work with 6-points, not sure on the SRT-4 seats, though they are very much the same seat otherwise.

SRT-4 Seats do not have a shoulder pass through to utilize a harness, unless they are 05 SRT-4 ACR seats (but then you get an ultra gay logo embroidered on them). SRT-4 seats are honestly some of the nicest, well designed seats I’ve ever sat in…however, the lack of support for harnesses makes me want to sell mine for SRD’s.

there are a few places that sell inserts for backrests to install harnesses.

our upholstery shop installed a pair in a C6 ZO6 since the seats have no harness compliance either.

I like my 2.5 RS seats in my beater.

what color is the INT in the Z?

What about some VW recaros from the late 80s?

how about NOT sti seats :tdown:

I dunno if you really want to do a period correct car just build some added bolsters onto the stock seats and reupholster it… not that hard to do

my Spec V seats are nice, well I like them

i like chino’s idea!

srsly, dude has great ideas.

ive reupholstered seats before on my 300zx, they looked awesome

I don’t need pass through for a harness, he doesn’t have a roll bar.

interior is black

i was thinking something along those lines newman. :tup: buddy

Evo seats, not sure about the pricing on them though…

I got one RSX seat they are pretty fitted. i like it alot.

I might be contacting you in the upcoming months. I found a company that makes carbon fiber replacement inserts from a ACR. I’m too much of a chicken shit to cut into my seat to install them, but if your shop has experience in it…then i’ll just take it to you guys. :tup:

Just found this:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/825/picture024xp1.jpg
Oddly, S2k seats look pretty good in there.