FS: SRT4 turbo toys (IC sprayer, dial a boost, high octane mode)

http://www.mopar.com/images/img_turbo_toys2.jpg

Here is the deal. My '03 has turbo toys installed. It is pretty cool stuff, it comes with the intercooler sprayer (which you can see mounted on the IC on my sig), dial a boost, which lets you specify 0, 1, 2, or 3 for different boost levels, and then high octane mode, which ups the boost and timing for 100+ octane fuel. This usually picks up around 30 whp, give or take from regular pump gas mode.

I will sell this, but I am not going to remove it from my car until I have a buyer. It is going to take me a few hours to pull it, so I want to make sure its sold before I go and do all the work. It includes the bezel that goes in the center console for the controls, a complete wire harness, fuse and relay, IC sprayer pump, lines, mounts and nozzles, etc… It is the complete deal.

This can not be purchased separate from mopar, it can only be bought with a staged kit, and it is a $600 - $700 dollar upgrade over the no toys kit. This will work on any stage 2 or 3 pcm to my knowledge. Here is a link to see more about it:

http://www.mopar.com/srt_stage_2.htm

I would like to sell the complete kit for $500 or best offer. Its what they go for plus shipping on ebay and srtforums most of the time, so I will deliver it to you for that price. Let me know if there is any interest, if not, I will keep enjoying the extra 30+ hp :spunk:

–mark

This might kill my sale, but I just did a little bit more research. It will work on any stage 3 pcm (toys or no toys) and it will work on stage 2 pcm (with toys).

bump for a good seller

trade on-site HJ?

deathproff will buy it all

That would be awesome. The ability to control boost from inside the car without the need for an MBC is great.

For you :mamoru:

ufortunately i like my stage 1 computer, so this doesn’t really help me.

still got this?

you have a srt?

jw im lookin at one for sale

You dug up a thread from over a year ago. I do not still have this.