FS stock srt4 rims and a few f body parts

stock srt4 rims with sumotumo hrtz2 tires with about 70% left rims have a few scratches and one has a nice chip in the lip other then that there great drove fine and didnt shake looking for $350 bo

apillar gauge pod for 93-02 f-body with t-tops has dual pod molded to stock pillar scuffed and ready to paint also have pass side pillar ready to paint also $25 bo

set of t-tops from a 3rd gen good shape $100 bo

rear bumper with quarter panel moldings for a 3rd gen z28 $25 bo

everythings located at my house in lancaster bo on it all just trying to clear stuff out so i can get my truck finished.

I wanted to buy these SRT4 wheels a while ago, and I got zero response, even after PMs. Sure you wanna sell them this time? lol Don’t wanna sound like a dick, but i had the money then…and got blown off. Now I sorta don’t…but I could find some if I really needed to. Got any pics of the rims?

sorry about before decided i wasnt and was gunna put them on my sunfire but now its gone so dont need them around nemore ill get a few pics tomorrow morning and get them posted

TTT

$200 for the wheels, cash in hand, i talked to you a while ago, same offer, let me know.