FS: stock srt4 wheels SOLD SOLD SOLD

all four of them with tires. tires are low but not bald, they have probably 3k miles left on them.

they are in my parents garage so I won’t be there till thursday, if someone wants to check them out they should call me.

$250 FIRM

um can i buy one?

you could buy four and sell three individually on ebay.

You could probably make more than that back, I remember talking to a kid who paid $160 for one on ebay.

hmm will consider… but im gonna concentrate on getting mine back on the road first… ill let you know

$275 cash tomorrow?

I sent you a PM.

01audiS4 never got a hold of me, so these are waiting for some lucky new owner, I told him $300 and he could take them.

Also, if you are truly interested please call me, you can PM me, but calling is a much more efficient way to figure things out.

he didnt get a hold of you prolly cause he was willing to pay 275 =p

I never said I didn’t understand that. just stated they were still for sale. haha.

thank you slick.

I told 01AudiS4 that if someone doesn’t give me $300 by thursday he can have them for $275.

bump

whats the bolt pattern?

neons are 5x100 iirc

bump for pics

and here’s one of tread depth.

bump

bump

$300/BO

275, it’s been offered on zee internet, but not in person with cash, so let’s see it, anybody got $275, and these are yours.

dammit jeremy lol, I would love to toss these on my 96 neon daily for shits and giggles…I’ll see if i can pull some spare cash up

I could come down a little more for you.

bump