FS: Sub and Amp.....46 gallon fish tank

Sold…

how much just for the tank/hood/light and stand?

$200…and ill throw in the two power filters and heater…lmk…Thanks

and the plants and rock thing…Im just trying to get rid of this stuff…lol

OMG dude! i wish i had the money for that tank, it would take me a few weeks though cause i have a broken car a project car and my current fish (still buying supplies)

that tiger oscar was gorgeous!

man i miss the salt water tank we used to have :frowning:

I will let you know this weekend If I will take it off your hands.

Cool man…

Bump for a sick fish tank set up.

+1 for sick ass fish

look at my little guys

Very nice, FYI Sumps for a 55 gallon tank rating are about 500.00 at my work. Exactly what you made there !

+1 very good deal , If i had room i would buy this setup.

JUSTIN!! isnt that my tank!!!

Funny story , I had two oscars in there also before I took it down. They got about 8 inches then i had to move them into the 55 for more room.

fuck my life haha

maybeeeeee :hug

lol these little guys are at 3’’ so i got some time to get my 55 fun times though, i tossed some minnows in there and they fuckin devoured that shit, i got some pics going on the myspace of the white one having a hard time getting it down, ended up spitting it back up with the head missing :wierd

Nice

how often did u feed them when they were the size of mine? i have read either once a day or once every other day.

as long as the amp and sub work i’ll take em…

I feed them once a day , either live blood worms,pellets or flakes . Feeders can make them even more aggressive and can introduce disease.

yeah i gave them feeders the other day, and i know its a no no so…i just gotta stock up, i want a variety of foods for them and not just having them eat one thing forever, cause prob like people they would hate that hhaa

They are pending…Im sorry for not stating that…