FS:sub and box

i have a 12’’ sub that is a sony xplode i also have a 12’’ box for sale that i would like 30$ for both

man u r selin ever thing

sell your house to

lol

i kno all the extra shit i have laying around

where you located, i want these

Is this the same person? Because in your photobucket account you have a pic of your dirtbike is under suzukifreeks photobucket account? IP confirmation please, I think these two are the same person.If not these two or one are cluttering up the classifieds with worthless bumps camouflaged as responses when they can clearly edit their last posts.

i was thinking the same thing hahah

nice catch! :rubicant: lol

^Its the truth, look at the quotes I posted, he responded with the other account. He forgot which account he was on when he responded to turbofreek. The kid said to me in PM hes only 14 years old and needs a car BAD to work on! Not calling you out kid but if your playing games give it up, before you caught.

werd…he slipped up lol. this thread has potential

edit: just went back and looked at the bike thread drift93 made…he posted it, with suzukis photobucket as you said…then bumped his own thread several times…when that got old, suzuki came back on and started answering all the questions about the bike lol. wtf is the point of this? lol either same person or they are attached at the hip…perhaps related…using the same pc

ive been noticing this in other threads too. seems like these “two” always end up bumping each other.

I DEMAND THE TRUTH!

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

i’m done.

he pleads the 5th

no hes my friend that always at my house and he really neeeds money and i really want money to get new car stuff its jjust he is always over u can look it up if yyou want gooo ahead…

im not using the same pc and all it was is he was at work soo i was ansering threds fo him

hmmmm seems fishy to me lol

lol were bolth just trying to make money

ya ^^^ i said that on suzukifreeks cuz i was over and just forgot to go on my account and i said that sry guys

so you use suzukis photobucket?

yup i didnt feel like making one so i just used his