FS: Mongoose Domain-Dual Suspension Mountain Bike

Bike is brand new in box. If you bought brand new online it would cost $140. The box has a couple tears, nothing big. I will meet half way or what ever you have in mind. Im selling the bike for $100.

Heres a picturehttp://www.crowdstorm.com/upload/images/product/844/7844_2.jpg

$50

$100 low as a will go

ok, i will go steal some kids that is already togather.

Wont be as good as this one : ) !

good luck selling that on here for $100. people here buying a mountain bike buy real mountain bikes.

Try the Buffalo News.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:7,topic:38571"”]

good luck selling that on here for $100. people here buying a mountain bike buy real mountain bikes.

Try the Buffalo News.

[/quote]

:cjerk:

I have some one interested thanks. Real Mountain Bikes? This is a great entry level bike and has received great reviews. Considering this bike goes for $140 on amazon.com I should have no problem selling this bike. I dont think who ever buys this will expect the performance of a 400$ mountain bike. Its a great bike to ride on the street or even some light trails. And how do you know what people on here want to buy?

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:7,topic:38571"”]

Try the Buffalo News.

[/quote]

good point and steve i need to start riding with u ive gotten fat since the g&g days will have to start something up next season

[quote=“mindless,post:9,topic:38571"”]

good point and steve i need to start riding with u ive gotten fat since the g&g days will have to start something up next season

[/quote]

:suckoff:

[quote=“reval,post:8,topic:38571"”]

:cjerk:

I have some one interested thanks. Real Mountain Bikes? This is a great entry level bike and has received great reviews. Considering this bike goes for $140 on amazon.com I should have no problem selling this bike. I dont think who ever buys this will expect the performance of a 400$ mountain bike. Its a great bike to ride on the street or even some light trails. And how do you know what people on here want to buy?

[/quote]

:lolsign:

Good luck with the sale. I was just suggesting you put it in the newspaper, you’re odds are better there. I personally wouldn’t trust my life with that “mountain-bike” on anything more than fire-roads.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:11,topic:38571"”]

:lolsign:

Good luck with the sale. I was just suggesting you put it in the newspaper, you’re odds are better there. I personally wouldn’t trust my life with that “mountain-bike” on anything more than fire-roads.

[/quote]

I wouldnt trust the bike either if I weighed as much as you either. Cute looking girl friend you have there also.

:barf:

7 posts and you act like you own the internet. I made a suggestion that you’ll have better luck selling it thru the Buffalo news because it’s a Walmart bike that is not good for any sort of real riding.

You get all pussy hurt and defensive. Good to show your true colors though while your trying to sell something. At least everyone will know how much an ass you are. I certainly wouldn’t even consider buying anything from you.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:5,topic:38571"”]

ok, i will go steal some kids that is already togather.

[/quote]

LMFAO

Wow reval is great… god i hate poor people.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:13,topic:38571"”]

7 posts and you act like you own the internet. I made a suggestion that you’ll have better luck selling it thru the Buffalo news because it’s a Walmart bike that is not good for any sort of real riding.

You get all pussy hurt and defensive. Good to show your true colors though while your trying to sell something. At least everyone will know how much an ass you are. I certainly wouldn’t even consider buying anything from you.

[/quote]

Does it matter how many posts I have? Sorry I dont spend all of my time posting on forums. I’am and ass ? Your the one coming in my thread say people want a “real mountain bike”. And I could care less if you or any one else doesnt want to buy it from me. Im a straight foward guy and I tell it how it is.

[quote=“mindless,post:15,topic:38571"”]

Wow reval is great… god i hate poor people.

[/quote]

Are you referring to your self as poor ? I hope so.

now i understand why some sites only let in the classified section after x amount of post’s. Its not for the average person. Its for the dickbag that signs up to a site with nothing to say related to the site and tries to sell stupid shit for more then its worth!

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:18,topic:38571"”]

now i understand why some sites only let in the classified section after x amount of post’s. Its not for the average person. Its for the dickbag that signs up to a site with nothing to say related to the site and tries to sell stupid shit for more then its worth!

[/quote]

I didnt know I needed x amount of posts to make a thread. Stupid shit ? Its a bike… not as near as stupid as some of the garbage on these forums. More than its worth. Amazon.com… you might want to check it out. Same bike as mine going for $140. Thanks:smash2:

Post count matters when you come on here acting like your shit doesn’t stink. I was respectful in how I worded what I said. I simply stated that most people on here would not be interested in buying that type of bike. it’s a bike you buy for your 13 year old son who wants a “mountain” bike. I was making a SUGGESTION to HELP you sell it better.

If you deny the fact of that bike not being a real mountain bike, then you are so far out of touch with reality.