FS: Mongoose Domain-Dual Suspension Mountain Bike

I had a legit post. I had an item and had a set price for it. If you dont like the bike or the price keep your comments to yourself. If you chose not to keep them you chose not to keep them to your self than dont bark back when other people comment you back. Thanks.

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:18,topic:38571"”]

now i understand why some sites only let in the classified section after x amount of post’s. Its not for the average person. Its for the dickbag that signs up to a site with nothing to say related to the site and tries to sell stupid shit for more then its worth!

[/quote]

:word: all in favor of reval getting baned say I.

[quote=“reval,post:17,topic:38571"”]

Are you referring to your self as poor ? I hope so.

[/quote]

yes u dumb fuck im referring to myself. where do these ppl come from

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:20,topic:38571"”]

Post count matters when you come on here acting like your shit doesn’t stink. I was respectful in how I worded what I said. I simply stated that most people on here would not be interested in buying that type of bike. it’s a bike you buy for your 13 year old son who wants a “mountain” bike. I was making a SUGGESTION to HELP you sell it better.

If you deny the fact of that bike not being a real mountain bike, then you are so far out of touch with reality.

[/quote]

I never said it was a "real mountain bike or not a “real mountain bike”. Thats what it says on the box and the site that sells it. I think the buyer can judge for his/her self if the bike is going to meet their criteria.

[quote=“mindless,post:23,topic:38571"”]

yes u dumb fuck im referring to myself. where do these ppl come from

[/quote]

And you the one with the username mindless… righhhhhht

You obviously haven’t been on NYspeed long enough if you think you are etting $100 for that on here.

This sites classified nickname is NYlowballers.com. Spend some time around here and you would’ve known you weren’t going to get near asking price on here.

There’s no reason to be an ass when people are pointing out the obvious traits of this sites classifieds section.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:26,topic:38571"”]

You obviously haven’t been on NYspeed long enough if you think you are etting $100 for that on here.

This sites classified nickname is NYlowballers.com. Spend some time around here and you would’ve known you weren’t going to get near asking price on here.

There’s no reason to be an ass when people are pointing out the obvious traits of this sites classifieds section.

[/quote]

I dont care I had a set price on it. Im not selling any lower or higher. I posted this on multiple sites. I wanted to see if there was any bidders on here… if not thats ok. I thought I would ask and if I didnt get the price I wanted I would go else where.

Fair enough.

As I stated before as well, good luck selling it. Hope you get what you’re looking for.

New price marked down to 90 maybe thats a better price.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:28,topic:38571"”]

Fair enough.

As I stated before as well, good luck selling it. Hope you get what you’re looking for.

[/quote]

Thanks… sorry for the harsh comments. When I feel im being attacked I go all out and dont think about what I say until I say it. I hope you understand as well as all of the other people that posted in this thread.

well since we’re apologizing already this picture of my offer i found isnt as funny anymore…

oh well

http://prosites-lottofun9.homestead.com/files/zero_dollar_bill.jpg

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:31,topic:38571"”]

well since we’re apologizing already this picture of my offer i found isnt as funny anymore…

oh well

[/quote]

deal