FS: SVT Focus wheels/tires

Selling these for a friend who was rear ended last month in his SVT Focus. Stock 215/45/17’s with original Continental tires that have a hair under 5/32 tread left. He is asking $400. Wheels are in great condition, no winters. Includes factory lug nuts.

Also, he is looking for a set of 4 wheels for a Ford Escape, 15".

hmm…how firm is he on the price?

is the bolt pattern 4x114 or 4x100?

I have no idea. Worst that could happen is you make an offer and he says No.

Again, I have no idea…did you try google??? Stock SVT Focus is all I can tell ya.

4x108? does that sound right anyone?

My 30 second search on tirerack states 4x108…

well then no good for me. o well.

yes. focus wheels are all 4x108. if they were any other style FSVT wheels, i’d be all over them.

^ yeah me too kinda, these are the least desired…I may want to test fit two too see how they look on the car…ill think about it and PM in a couple days

lmk if your friend is good with my offer. These painted black on my black zx3 would be nice. I have a little room to move if he wants a little more.

He said he’d go $375 as his lowest. He’s basically looking to break even on a purchase of 15" wheels for his wife’s Escape, and apparently $375 is what 4 wheels for an Escape run.

Can you pm me the guys location, name and number. I’m wanna see em in person. Thanks. Too bad he got hit in the rear, I would have loved to buy his svt rear numper off him

you know what, ill take them. ( my bad dreid if im undercutting ya…REALLY needing wheels for my car right now)

PMed

i hear ya, I have my eye on some ar1s, lmk if you dont get em. I was trying to be cheap cuz I dont know if I am gonna keep the car yet

SOLD!!!..to Focusinprogress:)

^ thanks again…they are in MINT shape, except for the tires…infamous rub on the inner side up front…alignment issue but couldnt beat the deal. great guy BTW.