Focus SVT 5-spoke wheels with blizzacks (winter setup)

ok, so these are the wheels that were on my SVT when I bought it, previous owner was a female and the car came to me with these snow tires on the rashed up stock wheels…I’ve had them kicking around ever since because I had nice SVT 6-spokes with summer tires I ran instead…car is currently sitting on these as I don’t drive it in the winter anyways and have since sold all other wheels I had (car is RS widebody now so need wider wheels). I’m looking to get $250 FIRM out of these, I’d prefer not to ship…but will at buyer’s expense (greyhound would be about $50 to ship just about anywhere in the continental US within 2days max). have slight bit of camber wear on inside edge but still very usable tread for places that get a decent amount of snow in the winter months.

I don’t have any pics of each wheel at the moment, I need to find time to clean them well enough to snap pics but it’s super cold out (makes me pretty unmotivated)…the red and white on the wheels is just residue from when I wetsanded the paint, mainly why these need to be cleaned so bad.

All the wheels are free of bends and run straight/true…just have some decent curb marks here and there which is why they are a winter setup…

wheels are 4x108 lug pattern, 17x7", 49mm offset. Fit all focus’s from '00-'11, 90’s contours, and late 90’s-early '00’s cougars direct fit. Would fit 4-lug mustangs with spacers.

Shit I forgot about these. Ill be over soon to check them out

Pending…have a guy coming down from rochester tomorrow to pick them up (so he says)

SOLD.