FS: Winter wheels and tires

Hey everyone,
I need to get rid of these winter wheels and tires that have doubled as a night stand in my spare bedroom since i’ve gotten rid of the lexus. The wheels are Sport Edition 16" x 7" 6 spoke wheels. Bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3, offset is 50. Wheels are actually in pretty good shape for someone just looking for a cheap set of 16’s for next season. The tires I’m guessing you can get one more season out of. No more than that. They are Bridgestone Blizzak Revo 1’s size 205/55-16. Asking $300 but I’m negotiable.
Pics:

Just to clarify: Are there 2 or 4 wheels here?

sorry, set of 4, the other 2 are tucked away under a blanket to make it look like its not a tire warehouse

Bump for a great deal, these were expensive when new.

You SUCK!

Where were you not even 2 weeks ago? I had to go out and by a set of stock rims with all-season tires (1 of which is bald as hell). I would have DEFINITELY taken these.

If ya wanna part with the tires alone, let me know.

Sent you a PM Mr. Chiplock. :slight_smile:

replied, need these gone asap so lets work something out.

BOOSTCREEP WHERE YOU IZZZ???

Chippy, dont these fit on the WRX?

WRX is 5x100. STI is 5x114.3

my buddy wants to come look at these asap can u give me a call asap (518)451-6159

I’ll give you a call tonight, i’m heading to work now and i get out at 7 so prolly around 7:30

BUMP need these gone, someone work with me here

bump, $250 + a pack of cigs and they’re yours

Hey Ryan, sorry I saw your message. With the holidays, money’s tight right now. I’d love to pick them up from ya if I could!

I doubt you want to do this… I only want the rims, if someone else wants the tires?

This sounds like a very good plausibility… checking now… a friend of mine really needs snows ASAP…

ReDevil- check you pm’s, sir…

Thanks Ryan. +rep

Us Ryans seem to all be cool guys. :lol

No thank you Ryan, my fiancé is the happiest woman in the world to finally get those out of our apartment!

Sold or not, +1 for a good guy.