FS: sweet s13 exhaust

Magnaflow XL series chambered muffler with 3" inlet and dual 2.5" outlets. Its a crushbent 2.25-2.5 catback with a 2.5" in and out cherry bomb glass pack muffler used in place of the stock resonator. Awesome sound and ive never had one issue with the cops with this muffler. Greaat exhaust for N/A guys because it gives great backpressure. This vid’s of the exhaust on my car

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2153/14082006003tf4.jpg

The muffler i paid 160 for chrome rolled tips were 35 each at CT and the cherry bomb 40. I want

160 for the whole thing

b b b b b b b bALLER

Sounds sweet.

But thats with an SR right?

Is it significantly louder with a N/A KA?

The vid clip is of the exhaust on a SR. On my ka it sounded far better but yes louder and a lot deeper…significantly noticeable but no means excessive like a 3" catback on n/a.

I felt a very significant increase in power with this muffler than my strait threw megan muffler i had before with my ka.

hey man, i am interested. I can pick up as soon as possible. Can you please send me some info… i can pick up tomorrow at noon

Bump…ive got my piping, resonator and flanges all ready to make my new catback except for the exhaust. Id really like to get rid of it within the next couple days ill do $150 firm…just about the price of the muffler without the tips when i bought it not even a year ago. This muffler never wears out its not glass packed its a 3 chamber XL magnaflow. It sits high up and doesnt scrape.