FS: Telus blackberry 8830 OR HTC Touch

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $ 300
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Selling a like new in box Telus Blackberry 8830 World Edition. It still has warranty till December 2008! It is in brand new condition, comes with leather holster, rubber skin, charger, cd, manual, original box, etc. $300 firm. perfect condition, no problems whatsoever. reason for selling: I got a curve.

OR

selling a like new in box Telus Touch p3050. It has warranty till November 2008! It is in brand new condition, no scratches. comes with leather pouch, screen protector, charger, cd, manual, original box, etc. I have ENABLED the GPS and have GPS software with maps to Canada installed and ready to go! just turn on and it connects, no need for contract, no need for a data package to use the GPS!~~ Looking for $300. No problems whatsoever, screen works beautifully and accurately, speaker is nice and loud.

just looking to sell one of the above, as the other one i’m gonna keep on my personal line. Curve is on my business line, so don’t need a third phone sitting around.

no trades or anything, just looking for cash.

bump, buyer backed out…

7 day bump~price DROPPED TO $250!!! need to sell!!!

blackberry sold~~~still have HTC TOUCH left, lowered price to $225 firm!!!

to admin: since I cannot edit my original posting, I put this posting to update the sold items(justifying the less than 7 day bump).

SOLD~~plz lock it up admin